Key West Sunset Cruise with Live Island Music
Come sail along on an ocean breeze and enjoy some of Key West’s best musicians performing live to the backdrop of the setting sun. You’ll eat, drink and party the night away on Key West’s live music sunset sail. So grab someone’s hand and let the music move you as we chase down the world famous Key West sunset.
- Snacks and Beverages included
- Family friendly
- Romantic experience, perfect for couples
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Fury Key West Watersports, 631 Greene St, Key West, FL 33040, USA
Departure point Located on the corner of Greene St. and Elizabeth St.next to The Conch Republic Seafood Company.
Duration: 5 minutes
Stop At: Key West, Key West, Florida Keys, Florida
Leave your worries behind and cruise off into Key West’s famous sunset aboard a spacious 45ft Fury power catamaran. Cruise the tropical waters of Key West with a warm ocean breeze and a magnificent sunset as a backdrop. Toast the end of another perfect day in paradise as you watch the sun slowly disappear beyond the horizon. Relax and enjoy complimentary beer, wine, champagne, and soda. Snuggle up with that special someone as the sun paints the sky with colors that change from brilliant blues to deep yellows, oranges, pinks, and reds. One Key West Sunset Cruise aboard the Fury and you’ll understand why celebrating the sunset on the water is what this island paradise is all about.
Duration: 1 hour 55 minutes
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Detailed check-in instructions - including the address and parking information if applicable - will be included in your final confirmation email.
- Duration: 2 hours (Approx.)
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- Ice Cold Margaritas, Champagne, beer and wine
- Sodas & Water
- Assorted Cheese Platter
- Smoked Fish Dip with Pita Chips
- Veggie Spring Rolls with Dipping Sauce
- Fresh Vegetable Platter with Hummus & Ranch
- Chicken Fingers with honey mustard
- Pork Potstickers
- Entry/Admission - Fury Key West Watersports
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please check in 30 minutes prior to departure
- Minimum drinking age is 21
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Guests 16 and up must bring a valid, government issued photo I.D.
- Please note : We cannot accommodate special dietary requests
- Most travelers can participate
- All guests under 18 years of age MUST have a parent or guardian present at check in to sign waivers
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 120 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- The City of Key West deemed it safe for boat tours to run at full capacity.
Average 4.71 out of 5 stars based on 618 verified reviews from Cool Destinations and TripAdvisor
Still have questions?
Similar Tours & Activities