Half-Day Key West's Ultimate Sandbar Adventure with Mangrove Kayak Eco Tour
This trip was uniquely created for a brand new experience in the florida keys. Explore the back country and secluded sandbars like never before done in Key West.
Join us for the ultimate sandbar adventure in Key West. This trip combines the best activities Key West has to offer. We will cruise out to the Florida Marine Sanctuary for an incredible guided kayak eco tour through the mangrove isles. Keep your eyes peeled as you never know which of the over 500 marine species of wildlife you will encounter. Our expert guides will take you to the best spots to locate as many species as possible. After the kayak tour finishes we will serve lunch on the way to a local secluded sandbar. Once done with the kayak tour the bar is open. Guests will have unlimited access to our onboard soft drinks, draft beer & wine selections. Grab a beverage & explore the secluded sandbar. This trip combines all of the best things Key West has to offer. Each trip will has our master captain and two additional crew members catering to each guest.
Key West, Key West, Florida
Florida Keys National Marine Sanctuary, Waters Surrounding the Florida Keys, Florida 33040
Florida Keys, Florida
Key West Historic Seaport, 201 William St, Florida 33040
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Detailed check-in instructions - including the address and parking information if applicable - will be included in your final confirmation email.
- Duration: 5 hours (Approx.)
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- Paddle boards
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Gratuities (Optional)
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Suitable for all physical fitness levels
- Bring Bathing Suit, Sun Glasses. Towel, Hat & Sunscreen
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This tour requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Average 4.87 out of 5 stars based on 82 traveler reviews collected by Cool Destinations and partner sites such as Trustpilot, Viator, and TripAdvisor
Still have questions?
Similar Tours & Activities