Key West Tropical Bike Tour
Lloyd's Tropical Bike Tour aims to show you that laid back environment mixed in with the warm and welcoming tropical ambiance.
- Four to five mile bike tour
- Relaxed and easy going tour
- Expert Key West native guide
- Fun for the whole family
Key West is known for its laid back atmosphere. Lloyd's Tropical Bike Tour aims to show you that laid back environment mixed in with the warm and welcoming tropical ambiance that make Key West one of the most unique cities in the world. On our Tropical Bike Tours, you will be able to see the quainter sides of Key West, as you ride down side streets and hidden lanes. Take a whiff of the salty, ocean breeze and smell the various flowers along the way. Look out for frangipani, gardenias, and jasmine that are found on the island all year long.
You will also see some of the unique historic architecture that is found only in Key West. On one of our many stops, feel free to try different types of local fruits including the delicious mango, coconuts, starfruit, key lime and more. What makes this tour even better is your knowledgeable Key West tour guide who will be able to point out all the exotic flowers and interesting spots found in Key West.
Lloyd's Key West Biking Tours have been featured in the New York Times, Travel and Leisure Magazine, the Miami Herald, and Womens Health Magazine. See what everyone's been talking about and experience it for yourself!
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Detailed check-in instructions - including address, Google map, and parking information - will be included in your final confirmation email.
- Duration: 2 Hours (approx.)
- Check-in time: Please check in 30 minutes before the activity start time.
- Bike rental and a one-of-a-kind tour
- Gratuities (Optional)
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
Likely To Sell Out
Spaces are extremely limited this time of year so book early to ensure the date you want.
Voucher Confirmation Info
This tour accepts both printed and electronic vouchers (e-vouchers). You can either print the voucher and present a paper copy on the day of travel. Or, if you travel with a mobile device, simply show your Photo ID and present your voucher on your Smartphone or tablet on the day of travel.
Local Operator Information
Complete operator information, including local telephone number, will be included on your Confirmation Voucher.
Frequently Asked QuestionsFAQ
Average 5.00 out of 5 stars based on 5 verified reviews from Cool Destinations and TripAdvisor
Still have questions?
We’re here to help. Call (800) 814-2665 to speak with a Cool Destinations specialist!.