Key West Aquarium
Discover the intriguing world of the ocean with a visit to the Key West Aquarium. Explore the different sections of the aquarium and gain a thorough understanding of our planet’s alluring oceans. The aquarium features a wide variety of sea life, including eels, parrotfish, groupers, sharks, alligators and much more.
- You've found the best deal online for .
- Choose Travel Marketing for secure bookings and helpful customer support.
Get up close and personal with sea life at the renowned Key West Aquarium. Make your way to the aquarium and begin your tour of various underwater worlds. Learn about the lives of the creatures of the sea. Explore the diverse habitats of different parts of the ocean all in one place.
Watch alligators scuttle across craggy rocks and see jellyfish drift through turquoise waters. Watch in amazement as jagged-tooth sharks power through their tanks in search of prey. You’ll learn a lot about the animals and their native environments.
Play with gentle animals like sea stars, sea urchins and hermit crabs in the Touch Tank. Watch the aquarium’s sharks, turtles and rays eat during feeding time and find out about their eating habits.
Through its association with the Turtle Hospital and the Sea Turtle Stranding and Salvage Network, the aquarium is home to a number of sea turtles recovering from injuries. Enjoy your visit with these survivors. And don’t miss the Atlantic Shores Exhibit — a 50,000 gallon tank reminiscent of a mangrove environment that is teeming with tropical fish.
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Key West Aquarium, 1 Whitehead St, Key West, FL 33040-6634
- Duration: 2 to 8 hours (Approx.)
- Entry/Admission - Key West Aquarium
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
we didnt get to see the sharks get fed since they weren't hungry at that time went afternoon. but our overall experience was awesome
Not much to see if you've grown up with big aquariums but still worth it for the conservation and historical value.
Still have questions?
We’re here to help. Call (800) 814-2665 to speak with a Destination Specialist.
Product code: COOL-5046AQUA