Snorkel Key Largo on our COMBO Boat with Snorkeling Gear INCLUDED
Let's snorkel the Famous Key Largo Coral Reefs! We are a 5 star PADI Dive Center, our goal is to show our customers the best reefs and wrecks Key Largo has to offer! We provide relaxing snorkel tours with snorkel equipment, chips, water, soda cans and reef safe sunscreen included on all of our trips. We visit many different sites including Christ of the Abyss, Grecian Rocks, City of Washington and The Elbow Reef just to name a few. The Florida Keys is the 3rd largest reef system in the world - and with The Florida Keys Marine Sanctuary and John Pennekamp Coral Reef State Park just a 20 minute boat ride away we offer the best scuba diving in Florida Keys! Our dive boat is spacious & comfy and we operate with a maximum of 18 passengers. We stop at two different locations on each of our trips giving you a full two hours of time to snorkel at your leisure! - THIS TOUR IS FOR BOTH SCUBA DIVERS & SNORKELERS!!
!!THIS TOUR IS FOR BOTH SCUBA DIVERS & SNORKELERS!! We prioritize customer experience and guarantee an hour at each of the two snorkeling sites we visit on our combo tours. Our snorkel trips include Mask, Fin, Snorkel and Snorkel Vest. Both snorkelers and scuba divers are welcome aboard the Phoenix! If you are a snorkeler and would prefer a snorkel ONLY trip aboard the Calypso, please search Snorkel TWO Coral Reefs on a 2022 SNORKEL ONLY Boat! We visit some of the most pristine and famous snorkel sites in the Key Largo Marine Sanctuary. Our staff are highly trained dive professionals who love the ocean and are happy to assist with gear setup, dive site information and area recommendations. Our dive facility is only 45 minutes from Miami, making it the closest dive shop to the mainland - and we are located on the ocean side of Key Largo. Our average time to reach some of Key Largo's best reef and wreck sites is just 25 minutes! Our dive shop is located on the same property as our equipment and boat dock, so you waste 0 time upon arriving and headed out to your destination!
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Detailed check-in instructions - including the address and parking information if applicable - will be included in your final confirmation email.
- Duration: 4 hours (Approx.)
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- All Fees and Taxes
- Gratuities (Optional)
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Public transportation options are available nearby
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not recommended for travelers with poor cardiovascular health
- Travelers should have at least a moderate level of physical fitness
- Not recommended for new/beginner swimmers
- Minor (under the age of 18) MUST be with a Parent/Guardian
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This tour requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This tour requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Average 4.87 out of 5 stars based on 124 traveler reviews collected by Cool Destinations and partner sites such as Trustpilot, Viator, and TripAdvisor
Still have questions?
Similar Tours & Activities
Travelers Who Bought This Tour Also Bought