Key Largo Snorkeling Tour with Snacks, Drinks, & Snorkeling Gear
Lets snorkel the Famous Key Largo Coral Reefs! We are a 5 star PADI Dive Centerr, our goal is to show each of our customers the best reefs and wrecks Key Largo has to offer! We provide relaxing snorkel tours with snorkel equipment, snacks, water, soft drinks and reef safe sunscreen included on all of our trips. We visit many different sites including Christ of the Abyss, Grecian Rocks, City of Washington and The Elbow Reef just to name a few. The Florida Keys is the 3rd largest reef system in the world - and with The Florida Keys Marine Sanctuary and John Pennekamp Coral Reef State Park just a 20 minute boat ride away we offer the best scuba diving in Florida Keys! Our dive boat is spacious & comfy and we operate with a maximum of 18 passengers. We stop at two different locations on each of our trips giving you a full two hours of time to snorkel at your leisure! It is not uncommon to see Eagle Rays, Lobster, Eels, Turtles, Sharks and may more sea creatures on our trips!
We prioritize customer experience, and guarantee an hour at each of the two snorkeling sites we visit on our snorkeling tours. Our snorkel trips include Mask, Fin, Snorkel and Snorkel Vest. We visit some of the most pristine and famous snorkel sites in the Key Largo Marine Sanctuary. Our staff are highly trained dive professionals who love the ocean and are happy to assist with gear setup, dive site information and area recommendations. Our dive facility is only 40 minutes from Miami, making it the closest dive shop to the mainland - and we are located on the ocean side of Key Largo. Our average time to reach some of Key Largos best reef and wreck sites is just 25 minutes! Our dive shop is located on the same property as our dive equipment and retail store, so you waste 0 time upon arriving and headed out to your reef destination!
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Detailed check-in instructions - including the address and parking information if applicable - will be included in your final confirmation email.
- Duration: 4 hours (Approx.)
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- All Fees and Taxes
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 18 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Average 4.86 out of 5 stars based on 7 verified reviews from Cool Destinations and TripAdvisor
Still have questions?
Similar Tours & Activities