Discover how to Scuba Dive with an Experienced Instructor
Discover Scuba Diving day with Sail Fish Scuba means you will get the highest level professional SCUBA training for first time trying scuba. We work in very small and personalized class sizes. Our full day time-frame allows ample time to get each guest comfortable in the morning and thus allowing for a super fun afternoon experience. If you desire to have the day photo documented we even offer this upgraded service with hundreds of images. Getting to explore the living coral reef and shallow shipwrecks of the Florida Keys up close and personal on SCUBA is life changing.
Exploring underwater and breathing underwater is a life changing event and we are excited to be your guide for this journey! For your fun packed first experience day on Scuba you will meet your instructor at 7:30 am at the dive shop and complete paperwork, view DVD on diving, and get fitted with full scuba gear. 9:30 am at the swimming pool take your first breath of air underwater and learn basic skills, post pool you have half hour to grab a quick lunch and then back at dive shop get onto boat for fun 2 tanks diving on living coral reef or shallow shipwreck. During these dives you will be surrounded by hundreds of coral reef fish. Your 2 ocean dives will not exceed 40 feet deep at any time and your PADI Professional will be right beside you the entire time.
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Detailed check-in instructions - including the address and parking information if applicable - will be included in your final confirmation email.
- Duration: 9 hours (Approx.)
- Departure Time: 7:30 AM
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- Use of SCUBA equipment
- Private PHOTO-Guided Afternoon Session
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- The full PADI medical waiver must be completed by guests before activity. If you feel you have a medical condition, or take any pills daily please arrive with a note from your dr. stating "fit for diving"
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 4 travelers
Still have questions?
Similar Tours & Activities