Whale Watching & Wildlife Viewing Excursion
We are family owned and operated as well as locally owned and operated. We are constantly in touch with locals to know exactly where the best places to whale watch are. This is our home town, we know our waters, you can feel confident traveling with us. Our vessel has indoor seating and outdoor seating space. You can walk all around on the deck. We offer a complimentary nonalcoholic beverage service, and light snacks. We have washroom facilities onboard. We look forward to meeting you and showing you the best whale and wildlife viewing opportunities here in Ketchikan.
Whale Watching Excursion through Tongass Narrows and surrounding waters.
Route Duration: 2 hours
- Annette Island - Annette Island is the only Native reservation in Alaska and the wildlife around the island is spectactular.
- Herring Bay - Herring Bay/Cove is a hot spot for Black Bear. One of Alaska's fish hatcheries are just up the river. The bears will at times be in the river fishing for Salmon and this is a great bear viewing opportunty.
- Guard Islands - Guard Island has a unique Light House and is a wonderful area for viewing Whates, Eagles and the Totem Park is on this route. We can stop in front of the Totem Park and view the beautiful Totems from the water.
- Clover Passage - Clover Pass is located north of Ketchikan and at times will be on our route to view whales and wildlife. You will s a lot of fishing boats in this area. This has always been a popular area for Salmon fishing.
- George Inlet - George Inlet has a number of spectacular waterfalls and has always been a great area for viewing wildlife and the amazing landscape.
Revillagigedo Island, Orchard Lake / Creek Street / Guard Island Lighthouse / Knudson Cove Marina / Herring Cove
Operates: Your meeting spot will be the Berth 3 Visitors Center. We will meet you there and take a short walk to the vessel. It will be a 2 hour tour, if there is a chance we will lengthen the tour. Drop off location will be at the same spot and we always guarantee you will make it to your ship on time.
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Traveler pickup is offered. You will be asked for your location in the checkout and your booking confirmation will contain more details.
- Duration: 0 (Approx.)
- Return Details: You may disembark at any of the available stops.
- Snacks - Included in your trip are light snacks, coffee, tea, bottled water, flavored sparkling water.
- Be sure to bring weather appropriate clothing! Layering is best.
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
Average 5.00 out of 5 stars based on 13 verified reviews from Cool Destinations and TripAdvisor
Still have questions?
Similar Tours & Activities