Secret Kauai Tour
Experience Kauai's exquisite shorelines and deep, majestic canyons, while exploring the island's rugged backcountry with a private local guide. During this 5-hour tour on Kauai, your day begins when you're conveniently picked up from the location of your choice. You’ll experience Kauai’s rustic backcountry and serene, scenic shorelines, and even see a thundering waterfall as it spills through the tropical rainforest. This tour is completely customizable to suit whatever interests you the most, whether it's spending more time enjoying the beach or sampling local food, and it's a way to experience Kauai in a day - with a local guide by your side!
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Get inside tips from a local
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Likely to Sell Out
- Small-group tour
- Family friendly
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Waimea Canyon State Park, Waimea Canyon Dr, Waimea, Kauai, HI 96796
Waimea Canyon, also known as the Grand Canyon of the Pacific, is a large canyon, approximately ten miles long and up to 3,000 feet deep, located on the western side of Kauaʻi in the Hawaiian Islands of the United States. Waimea is Hawaiian for "reddish water", a reference to the erosion of the canyon's red soil.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Spouting Horn, South Shore, Poipu, Koloa, Kauai, HI
On Kauai’s South Shore you’ll find the spectacular Spouting Horn blowhole, one of the most photographed spots on Kauai. The Poipu surf channels into a natural lava tube here and releases a huge spout of water that can reach as high as 50 feet into the air. You’ll also hear a hiss and a roar that is the basis of a Hawaiian legend.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Poipu Beach Park, Hoona Rd, Poipu, Koloa, Kauai, HI 96756
With perfect weather just about all year round, it’s no wonder Poipu is called “The Sunny South Side.
Duration: 10 minutes
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Traveler pickup is offered. You will be asked for your location in the checkout and your booking confirmation will contain more details.
- Duration: 5 hours (Approx.)
- Departure Time: 09:00 AM
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Port pickup and drop-off
- Entry/Admission - Waimea Canyon State Park
- Waimea Canyon Entrance Fee $5.00 per person
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children under 18 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Operates in all weather conditions. Please dress appropriately.
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Proof of COVID-19 vaccination required for travelers
- COVID-19 vaccination required for guides
- In order to adapt to this global pandemic, we have made all of our tours fully private and have replaced our previous fleet of vehicles with brand new ones. All you need to do is relax and enjoy the ride in our passenger vans that have been sanitized before each tour.
Average 4.95 out of 5 stars based on 85 verified reviews from Cool Destinations and TripAdvisor
Still have questions?
Similar Tours & Activities