Half-Day Kayak and Waterfall Hike Tour in Kauai with Lunch
Rainbow Kayak Tours has been providing guided tours of the Wailua River for 20 years. Our experienced guides are well versed in the flora and fauna of the area, as well as the history of this incredible place.
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Wailua River State Park, Highway 56, Wailua, Kauai, HI
Paddle the majestic Wailua River for 2 miles each way (4 miles total round trip), original home of the first Hawaiians, who paddled 1500 miles from the Marquesas Islands to Kaua`i almost 1500 years ago. Hear the legends and learn about the flora and fauna of Kauai`s most sacred area.
Stop At: Secret Falls (Uluwehi Falls), Wailua, Kauai, HI
After hiking 1 1/4 miles through the rain forest our guides will take clients to Secret Falls also known as Uluwehi Falls. This beautiful waterfall cascades 110 feet into a refreshing swimming hole, where they can go for a dip and enjoy a terrific lunch! You will the hike 1 1/4 miles back to your kayak (2 1/2 miles of hiking round trip)
Bring Closed Toed Shoes / Reef shoes / Teeva Style Sandals
Duration: 1 hour
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Detailed check-in instructions - including the address and parking information if applicable - will be included in your final confirmation email.
- Duration: 5 to 6 hours (Approx.)
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- Lunch - Fresh handmade turkey sandwich, fruit and water included. To request for gluten free options or vegetarian, please contact our office at least 48 hours prior your tour date.
- Tandem kayaks, paddles, back rests, dry bags
- Entry/Admission - Secret Falls (Uluwehi Falls)
- Footwear - Bring Closed Toed Shoes / Reef shoes / Teeva Style Sandals. No Flip Flops or Crocs.
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Recent surgeries or bad knees/ankels/hips.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 24 travelers
Average 4.92 out of 5 stars based on 38 verified reviews from Cool Destinations and TripAdvisor
Still have questions?
Similar Tours & Activities