Journey: The Las Vegas Residency at the Colosseum at Caesars Palace
Journey, comprised of founding members Neal Schon, Ross Valory and longtime members Jonathan Cain, Steve Smith and Arnel Pineda - is one of the most popular American rock bands of all time, creating some of the best-known songs in modern music. They're best known for their iconic hits such as “Lights”, “Faithfully”, “Any Way You Want It”, “Wheel In The Sky”, “Separate Ways”, “Who's Crying Now”, and the seminal “Don’t Stop Believin’”, which is the top-selling digital catalog track in history.
Since the group’s formation in 1973, the band has earned 19 top 40 singles and 25 Gold and Platinum albums and has sold nearly 100 million albums globally. Their Greatest Hits album is certified 15 times-Platinum, bringing Journey into the elite club of Diamond-certified award holders. In 2017, Journey was inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame.
Visit: The Colosseum, 3570 Las Vegas Blvd S Caesars Palace, Las Vegas, NV 89109-8924
One of the world's greatest rock bands, Journey is taking the stage at the Colosseum at Caesars Palace to perform at their Las Vegas residency. Hear hits such as "Don't Stop Believin'", "Any Way You Want It" and more!
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: The Colosseum, 3570 Las Vegas Blvd S Caesars Palace, Las Vegas, NV 89109-8924
- Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes (Approx.)
- Departure Time: 8:00 PM
- Show Tickets
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Entry/Admission - The Colosseum
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Near public transportation
- Wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
Still have questions?
We’re here to help. Call (800) 814-2665 to speak with a Destination Specialist.
Product code: COOL-5084P21
Similar Tours & Activities