The Photo Race Scavenger Hunt in Jacksonville
Compete against your friends or colleagues to drive up the points so you can declare your group the winner. Fast paced, hysterical activities (and yes there will be photos taken for proof) and so much fun!
Come play the hottest game for your next hangout or party. Go Tuk’n has designed the Photo Race for you and your friends to compete against each other while racing around in our luxury Tuk Tuks.
It’s all about the points, bonus points, and creativity. The team with the highest total at the end of the race walks away with the glory. You and your party have one hour to compete! The Photo Race starts off with your tour guide providing you with your personal list to complete. Grab your phone, strap in, and let the games begin.
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Jacksonville, Jacksonville, Florida
This points based scavenger hunt is adrenaline pumping as you compete against your group. It is done in the urban core in Jacksonville, Florida. So much fun and not risqué.
Duration: 1 hour
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Traveler pickup is offered. You will be asked for your location in the checkout and your booking confirmation will contain more details.
- Duration: 1 hour (Approx.)
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- Friendly & knowledgable Certified Tour Guide
- REE Pick-up at certain hotels available.
- Free pick-up available at our headquarters office in Downtown Jacksonville at 249 Parker Street, Jacksonville, FL 32202
- Tuk'n Tips for the Tour Guides (highly encouraged)
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Must be 12+ years of age or older to participate
- Must book 4 or more people on this tour
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 18 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Face masks will be work by tour guide until providing the tour information. They will then be 6 feet in distance from guests. Guest are required to wear masks when near other individuals in public areas or shops.