Public Art Tour in Jacksonville
The Certified Public Art Tour is the first of its kind collaboration with the renowned ArtRepublic Global. Go Tuk’n is proud to be the certified provider of this in-depth experience of our public art throughout the urban core of Jacksonville, Florida. Jessica Santiago, CEO of ArtRepublic, has stated “this tour makes us and the artists themselves proud to have Go Tuk’n bring this tour to our city. This will allow locals and visitors alike to see the works of art we have so passionately contributed to our city. The word “tour” doesn’t do this experience justice.”
You will not only see the art itself but you will learn about the artists and the inspiration behind each and every piece. By continuously collaborating with ArtRepublic Global, Go Tuk’n will maintain our ongoing knowledge of new pieces of artwork, the accuracy of the information is straight from the artists themselves and allows us to give back to our artists community.
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Downtown, Jacksonville, FL, USA
You will see the expansive public art mural, mosaics and statues being created by local and international artists. There are over 70+ art seen on this tour.
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Traveler pickup is offered. You will be asked for your location in the checkout and your booking confirmation will contain more details.
- Duration: 3 hours (Approx.)
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- Friendly & knowledgable Certified Tour Guide
- FREE Pick-up at certain hotels available.
- Free pick-up available at our headquarters office in Downtown Jacksonville at 249 Parker Street, Jacksonville, FL 32202
- Audio Tour Headset (bring ear bud w/ round tip)
- Tuk'n Tips for the Tour Guides (highly encouraged)
- Wired Ear Buds w/ round tip required (not bluetooth enabled). We will have sets for purchase.
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 18 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Face masks will be work by tour guide until providing the tour information. They will then be 6 feet in distance from guests. Guest are required to wear masks when near other individuals in public areas or shops.