Jackson Hole Horseback Riding in the Bridger-Teton National Forest
Horseback riding trips with professional and experienced guides with the closest and best views of Grand Teton. We offer 2 and 4 hour rides along with dinner rides through the majestic beauty of the Bridger-Teton National Forest. You will experience amazing views of the Grand Teton Mountains as you climb higher and higher through the wild flowers and Aspen Tree Groves. Children must be at least 6 years old to ride as safety is our primary concern. We recommend helmets which are provided for free.
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Ideal choice for families
- All entrance fees included
- Likely to Sell Out
NOTE: September 20th is the beginning of hunting season. Starting September 20th through October 31st we do not enter the forest, but rather ride our land and public dirt roads. The views are excellent. This ride may take a bit less than two hours in saddle depending upon the time it takes the group to travel the 5 mile course.
Riders will experience a great trail ride on friendly wonderful horses with amazing views of Grand Teton and valley views along a meandering river. We will follow trails with up to 500 feet of grade allowing you to get those amazing pictures to share with friends and family while experiencing a real trailside on trails exclusive to horses. Children must be 6 years old to ride. We offer two and four hour rides. Four hour rides are provided a snack. If you have special dietary needs you will need to provide for your own dietary needs and we can not be responsible for these. We do have saddle bags for water and snacks if you would like to bring your own items for your enjoyment.
• Bridger Teton National Forest, Wyoming
• Heart 6 Ranch Horseback Riding, 16985 Buffalo Valley Road, Moran, WY 83013
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Detailed check-in instructions - including the address and parking information if applicable - will be included in your final confirmation email.
- Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes (Approx.)
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- Accommodation as per itinerary
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Please arrive 30 minutes before your scheduled ride time.
- Most travelers can participate
- If you have special dietary needs please bring your own food items to fulfill these requirements.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Horseback riding in the wide open National Forests and Parks. Automatic social distancing and plenty of fresh air on our horses and trails. There are also picnic tables readily available away from other travelers if you care to move away from others while awaiting your horse ride.
Average 4.69 out of 5 stars based on 72 verified reviews from Cool Destinations and TripAdvisor
Still have questions?
Similar Tours & Activities