Grand Teton Wildlife Safari in a Enclosed or Open-Air Vehicle (season dependent)
Explore Grand Teton National Park in search of wildlife on this exhilarating tour by open-air safari-style vehicle in the summer (June 15 - August 31). At dawn or dusk, you’ll get the best chances of sighting bears, wolves, elk, moose, eagles and more on your safari adventure. Your naturalist guide will ensure your enjoyment and safety, teach you all about the park’s geology and ecology, and stop along the way to let you take photos of your gorgeous surroundings.
This small-group tour is limited to 12 people, ensuring a more personalized experience.
*Tours departing from September-May will take place in a heated and enclosed 10 passenger vehicle and be limited to 10 guests total.*
- Snacks and Beverages included
- Small-group tour
- See native wildlife in their natural environment
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Grand Teton National Park, WY 83414
Elk, moose, mule deer, pronghorn, bison, bighorn sheep, grizzly and black bear, and wolves can all be seen within the park boundaries. Animal species that can be viewed will change throughout the year due to different seasonal changes in Grand Teton National Park.
Grand Teton National Park is also a spring and summer birders paradise. You will have opportunity to see bald and golden eagles, sandhill cranes, osprey, hawks, and owls.
This tour also covers the human and natural history of Grand Teton National Park as well as the diverse geology within the park. Frequent stops will be made to observe and photograph the various wildlife and landmark points of interest.
Duration: 4 hours
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Detailed check-in instructions - including the address and parking information if applicable - will be included in your final confirmation email.
- Duration: 4 hours (Approx.)
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- Naturalist guide
- Transport by open-air safari vehicle *June-September, weather dependent*
- Transport by enclosed, heated vehicle *September-May*
- Use of binoculars/scope
- Gratuities, recommended at 10-15% of tour price (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (summer tours)
- National park entrance fees
- Entry/Admission - Grand Teton
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 5 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children 5 years and younger are not allowed
- Please wear sturdy walking shoes, a jacket and long pants
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Average 4.77 out of 5 stars based on 166 verified reviews from Cool Destinations and TripAdvisor
Still have questions?
Similar Tours & Activities