1.5 Hour (20 miles) Waverunner Tour. See Mangrove Tunnels, 20 Islands & SandBar
Our tours start with an open ocean ride where you have a 15 minutes “FREEDOM RIDE” in a big open area. From there, we start our Jetski / Waverunner Tour by touring the following:
World Famous Islamorada Sandbar
Under the Whale Harbor Bridge
Another 15 – 20 minute “FREEDOM RIDE” and a “DIP” (swim) on the calm water of the Gulf Side (Bay Side) where you will be surrounded by Mangroves
Bud N’ Mary’s Marina
Islamorada Coastline (ocean side)
Long relaxing ride back to the marina
Come and join us on this very unique tour of Islamorada in The Florida Keys. Ride Yamaha wave runners and Experience over 18 miles of Islamorada, through mangrove tunnels / islands, sand bars, and across reefs. NO WORRIES! You have plenty of time to fulfill your need for speed through the open water.
See marine life (Manatees, Dolphins, Birds manta- rays, sea turtles, or dragon iguanas!) and all the islands you simply cannot experience from land. The fun’s not over yet! We also stop at World Famous Islamorada Sand Bar. It will be an exciting day in the sun for everyone.
• Islamorada, Islamorada, Florida Keys, Florida
• Whale Harbor Marina, 83413 Overseas Hwy, Islamorada, FL 33036-3526
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: 82749 Overseas Hwy, Islamorada, FL 33036, USA
- Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes (Approx.)
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- Waverunners / Jetskis
- Lockers (for personal belongings)
- Fuel and Tax
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 7 travelers
Average 5.00 out of 5 stars based on 2 verified reviews from Cool Destinations and TripAdvisor
Still have questions?
We’re here to help. Call (800) 814-2665 to speak with a Cool Islamorada specialist!
Product code: COOL-182157P1