Independence Pub Crawl
On The Independence Pub Crawl you'll visit 4 historic pubs along Boston's legendary Freedom Trail with an expert guide who will share unknown stories of colonial Boston and the American Revolution while you enjoy local craft beer and the company of fellow travelers from around the globe. The Independence Pub Crawl lasts 2 hours and 15 minutes and begins at the Sam Adams Statue in front of Faneuil Hall. Come laugh and learn over some beer. Cheers!
Begin your Independence Pub crawl at the statue of the man that helped spark a revolution: Sam Adams. In front of this Boston icon, you will meet your expert guide as well as fellow history loving beer drinkers from around the globe.
From there, the beer and history flow as your guide leads the group around the colonial market places of Faneuil Hall and Quincy Market. You'll walk the cobblestoned streets to pubs that have been visited by Bostonians for hundreds of years. The four historic taverns visited on the tour provide a wonderful backdrop as your guide tells stories about Boston's rebellious past that helped lead to America's independence. Each tavern dates back at least to the 1800's, several even further which includes America's oldest tavern! At each tavern your guide will recommend beer as unique as the history of the city. Most of the beers are exclusively served in Boston and several can only be found in the taverns visited on the tour!
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Samuel Adams Statue, Boston, MA 02109, USA
- Duration: 2 hours 15 minutes (Approx.)
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- Hidden History! Cold Beers! Good Times!
- Historic pub crawl along the Freedom Trail
- Local Bostonian tour guide and beer expert
- Happy Hour option includes your choice of 4 draught beers (two 16 oz., one 12 oz., and one 10 oz)
- Dry Run option includes no drinks, but lets you buy drinks as you go
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Gratuities (recommended
- Food (eating before the tour is recommended)
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 21 years (must present ID at start of pub crawl)
- Walking totals 2 city blocks
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
Jenna was great! She has lots of personality and enthusiasm. The bars were interesting and beers were cold.
We visited pubs in Boston with Lexi. She was extremely fun, knowledgeable, friendly and accommodating. Very smart and sweet girl.
This was a really light and fun tour of 4 neighborhood bars. Just enough history and plenty of time at each neighborhood pub to comfortably have a drink, mingle with other guests and enjoy the surroundings. Our tour guide Connor was really knowledgeable but not boring or too in depth. He made it fun and interesting.
Katie was an excellent guide. Very informative and she knew what beer we should try. Fun night with new friends!
Still have questions?
We’re here to help. Call (800) 814-2665 to speak with a Destination Specialist.
Product code: COOL-74233P1