Hollywood & Beverly Hills Celebrity Homes & Landmark Locations in Open Air Buses
On our tour you will learn about Hollywood, see over 50 celebrity homes, and hear history and the true stories of Hollywood and Beverly Hills. See Landmark locations including: the Hollywood Sign, Grauman's Chinese Theatre, the Hollywood “Walk of Fame,” Beverly Hills Sign, Rodeo Drive, the Whisky A Go Go, the Beverly Hills Hotel, the Playboy Mansion, the Greystone Mansion, Sunset Plaza, and the Sunset Strip; including the restaurants and clubs where celebrities dine daily and hang out nightly.
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Ultimate Hollywood Tours, 6660 W Sunset Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 90028-7178
Our tour office and meeting location
Duration: 5 minutes
Pass By: TCL Chinese Theatres, 6925 Hollywood Blvd Hollywood, Los Angeles, CA 90028-6103
The Historic Grauman's Chinese Theater and the main location for most movie premieres in LA!
Stop At: Hollywood Sign, Los Angeles, CA 90068
We take a 10 minute stop at the Hollywood Sign Overlook
Duration: 10 minutes
Pass By: Sunset Strip, 9040 W Sunset Blvd, West Hollywood, CA 90069-1851
The Sunset Strip is a collection of historic Music Venues, Bars, and Restaurants and local hot spots for celebrities.
Pass By: Rodeo Drive, Santa Monica Blvd at Wilshire Blvd, Beverly Hills, CA 90210
Luxury Shopping in Beverly Hills
Pass By: Mulholland Drive, Beverly Hills, CA
Famous canyon road in Los Angeles and home to many celebrities.
Pass By: Hollywood Walk of Fame, Hollywood Blvd at Vine St, Los Angeles, CA 90028
Hollywood Boulevard's popular tourist attraction with Star plaques to the celebrities of the entertainment industry. We offer an optional stop here at the end of the tour.
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: 6660 Sunset Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 90028, USA
- Duration: 2 hours (Approx.)
- Experienced and Knowledgeable Tour Guides
- Headsets to hear the guide clearly
- Sightseeing tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off may be available in certain areas for an additional charge
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund. This is a very rare occasion in Southern California!
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 13 travelers
Average 4.85 out of 5 stars based on 13 verified reviews from Cool Destinations and TripAdvisor.
Awesome! Doug was extremely knowledgeable and entertaining. Liked the headsets as opposed to the open air speakers. Headsets made it easy to hear and eliminated road noise.
The guide and all other staff we’re super friendly! Tour was great! Fun to see celebrity homes and learn some history.
Had a great tour, felt at ease as soon as walking through the door that they are a reputable company, great tour with good commentary throughout.. also gave us a great dinner recommendation.. thanks
The guide was very entertaining and the driver safely navigated us through some congested areas. The guide's knowledge of the history of Hollywood, stars and their homes was outstanding. I can recommend this tour without reservation.
All I can say is make sure Doug is your guide. He is very funny and he makes the tour amazing. Keep up the good word Doug!!!!! This is all the way from BEAN TOWN. Boston, Massachusetts
Still have questions?
We’re here to help. Call (800) 814-2665 to speak with a Destination Specialist.
Product code: COOL-85915P1
Similar Tours & Activities