Sunset Cruise in Hilton Head Island
This 75 minutes sunset cruise is great for all ages. On our covered boat with a restroom on board we have fun props like a dolphin skull and shark teeth.
With over 170 residential dolphins and around 400 nomadic dolphins passing through Hilton Head waters, it’s no wonder dolphin sightings are so much fun.
As you join us in the golden hour you will get to see a beautiful sunset over the water as well as some great wildlife. We will explore the waters around Pinckney Island National Wildlife refuge and down to Calibogue Sound in search of dolphins.
Our tour guide knows most of our local dolphins by name and will introduce you to them as we come across them. We will teach you how to tell them apart, too! Not only will you get to know the dolphins as individuals, but you will also learn about dolphins as a species and how they adapt to our local low country ecosystem.
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Pinckney Island National Wildlife Refuge, Pinckney Wildlife Refuge Rd, Hilton Head, SC 29926
We spend 75 minutes out on the water around Hilton Head Island and Pinckney Island National Wildlife Refuge.
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Detailed check-in instructions - including the address and parking information if applicable - will be included in your final confirmation email.
- Duration: 1 hour 15 minutes (Approx.)
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- Restroom on board
- Crew of Captain and First Mate
- Covered Boat that holds up to 24 people
- All Fees and Taxes
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 24 travelers
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Guides required to regularly wash hands