Skip the Line: AACA Museum Admission Ticket
A proud affiliate of the Smithsonian Institution, AACA Museum, Inc. at Hershey allows visitors of all ages enjoy vehicle displays of cars, motorcycles, buses, and more from the 1890s to the 1980s. Hands-on interactive exhibits and our model train room are favorites for our younger visitors. Special featured exhibits allow flexibility to change the vehicles every few months allowing visitors to see something new each time they visit. AACA Museum, Inc. is also home to the world's largest collection of Tucker Automobiles and related artifacts.
Visit: AACA Museum, Inc., 161 Museum Dr, Hershey, PA 17033-2462
The AACA Museum opened to the public in June of 2003 and is dedicated to the preservation of vintage automobiles and their vast history. The AACA museum offers hands-on activities for those of all ages. The museum, located in Hershey, PA, is world-renowned and offers exhibits from buses to motorcycles to cars to old bikes.
The museum offers self-guided tours with gallery docents available for questions or further discussion. The large model train room, assembly line experience, and other interactive elements make it an excellent destination for all ages and interests. All three floors are completely accessible and the museum is easily located very close to other Hershey attractions.
The Cammack Tucker Gallery showcases the world’s largest collection of Tucker Automobiles, experimental engines and other artifacts. Other exhibits include Whitney Houston's 1986 Rolls Royce Silver Spur factory Limousine; the Lakeland Bus from award-winning movie Forrest Gump; and From Roads to Rails Custom Model Train Display.
The museum is open daily and offers complimentary parking.
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Detailed check-in instructions - including the address and parking information if applicable - will be included in your final confirmation email.
- Duration: 2 to 3 hours (Approx.)
- Departure Time: 9:00 AM
- Self-guided or guided tour
- Vending area with snacks and beverages for purchase
- Entry/Admission - AACA Museum, Inc.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
Average 4.82 out of 5 stars based on 11 verified reviews from Cool Destinations and TripAdvisor