Half Day Sport Fishing Private Charter
With Ka Pe’ a (meaning Southern Cross in Hawaiian), we want you to keep the fish that you catch. Every trip is customized for maximum fish-catching enjoyment. By combining local knowledge with dedication and the best gear in the business, we keep our customers on fish.
When you come aboard Ka Pe’ a, you’ll realize why we catch so many fish. We have green stick at our disposal, pinch pullers for bottom fishing, long line for longer Sea Mountain outings, (if and when needed), and all kinds of stand-up top line reels. If you want light tackle to maximize your fishing experience, we have that too in Shimano 50 reels.
We think the best catch is the morning one, with calm waters and hungrier fish. Get up early with us and be the first ones on the bite!
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Honokohau Small Boat Harbor, Kalaoa, HI 96740, USA
- Duration: 3 to 5 hours (Approx.)
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- Use of Fishing Equipment
- Polarized sunglasses, hat, sun screen, foul weather gear, jacket or sweater, and personal snacks
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
Still have questions?
We’re here to help. Call (800) 814-2665 to speak with a Destination Specialist.
Product code: COOL-124644P1