Dolphins and Wildlife Kayak Experience from Gulf Shores
Just minutes from bustling Gulf Shores, the Dolphins & Wildlife Kayak Experience immerses you in a coastal wilderness and one of the prettiest classrooms on earth. Throughout the experience, we will watch for and learn about Gulf Shores’ Bottlenose Dolphins in their natural environment from the intimate, unobtrusive, and non-threatening vantage point of a kayak while exploring optimal dolphin habitat. Like all wild animals these dolphins can be elusive, and we don’t always see them, but when we do there is nothing like the thrill of being near these magnificent creatures when they choose to show off.
Either way, you will come away with an appreciation, understanding, and new found knowledge of dolphins as you learn about their life, history, feeding behaviors, intelligence and communal nature.
The Dolphins & Wildlife Kayak Experience immerses you in a coastal wilderness and one of the prettiest classrooms on earth. Throughout the experience, we will watch for and learn about Gulf Shores’ Bottlenose Dolphins in their natural environment from the intimate, unobtrusive, and non-threatening vantage point of a kayak.
• Bon Secour National Wildlife Refuge, 12295 State Highway 180, Gulf Shores, AL 36542-8203
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Detailed check-in instructions - including the address and parking information if applicable - will be included in your final confirmation email.
- Duration: 3 hours (Approx.)
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- All necessary kayaking gear & guide service
- Bottled water
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 24 travelers
Average 4.00 out of 5 stars based on 1 verified reviews from Cool Destinations and TripAdvisor
Still have questions?