4 Hr - Private In Shore Fishing Charter
Your adventure will begin enjoying the beautiful sights of Alabama only seen by water. The sunrise and sunsets are beautiful here, so no matter whether you choose an AM or PM departure, your day or evening will begin and end with spectacular views of the colorful skies.
Capt. will guide you to various fisheries inshore where you can be certain to hook up on some beautiful and fun fighting fish. Whether it be the rock jetties or bridge footing in Perdido Pass, or the grass flats in and around Ono Island or in the back bays, you will have a variety of opportunities to land some amazing Redfish, Speckled Trout, Black Drum, White Trout, Flounder, Mangrove Snapper, Sheepshead, Flounder or Blue Fish.
Keep your eyes open as you never know when you will spot a school of dolphin playing, showing off their tricks or hunting for their own catch of the day!
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Blue Water Charters, 5749 Bay La Launch Ave Bear Harbor Marina, Orange Beach, AL 36561-4138
Your Captain will meet you at Bear Point Marina. Head on to the docks by the dock store, you will see our vessels in the fuel slip area. All of them have Blue Water Charters on the side of the hull.
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Bear Point Marina, Orange Beach, AL 36561, USA
- Duration: 5 hours (Approx.)
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- U.S.C.G. Licensed Captain
- Florida and Alabama Fishing Licenses
- Live Bait
- Catch Cleaning and filleting
- Toilet on board ( Available only on the 22' Mako Center Console)
- Rods, Reels and Tackle
- Cooler for storage for any personal snacks or drinks brought on board
- Bluetooth radio for streaming music of your choice
- Complimentary Digital Photos of your trip
- Bottled water - Gatorade is also included
- Gratuities always appreciated!
- Please be sure to bring: Hat, Sun Glasses and Sun Screen
- Wear comfortable, season specific clothing
- Don't forget a small cooler with ice to leave in your vehicle should you wish to bring your catch home with you.
- Always bring your SMILES!
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
Still have questions?
We’re here to help. Call (800) 814-2665 to speak with a Destination Specialist.
Product code: COOL-103358P7