Peninsula State Park Segway Tour with Private Tour Option
Peninsula State Park’s Colorful Characters
The Segway is always an entertaining way to experience a place and Peninsula State Park in Door County is no exception. You may have been to this park before, but this drift will unveil places you have yet to see. Peninsula State Park has the most desirable views of all of the Door County State Parks via Skyline Road. You don’t agree? Visit this Door County Segway tour and be ready to change your mind.
Come across the marvelous spectacles of the area as you get exposed to the plentiful breath-taking views along this fun and riveting Segway tour. Our stops consist of several overlooks that give you glorious sights of Green Bay and the islands off the shore including Chambers, Horseshoe, and the Strawberry Islands.
This is the ideal way to experience Peninsula State Park without squandering time or having to stroll too far.
Visit our website to discover all of the tours we offer.
For a tour today call!
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Peninsula State Park, 9462 Shore Rd, Fish Creek, WI 54212-9696
Looking for a new and interesting way to explore Peninsula State Park in Door County? Even if you have been to Peninsula State Park before, this glide will probably take you to places you have never seen! Along Skyline Road, Peninsula State Park has the best views of any of the Door County State Parks. Come see for yourself on a Door County Segway tour.
Discover the history of the area and experience the beauty that abounds on this fun and informative Segway tour. We stop at several overlooks that give you magnificent views of Green Bay and the islands off the shore including Chambers, Horseshoe, and the Strawberry Islands.
The Segway PT will carry you effortlessly up and down the hills on this most popular glide. This is the best way to see Peninsula State Park without spending too much time or having to walk too far. Join us today!
Duration: 1 hour 50 minutes
Pass By: Peninsula State Park Golf Course, 9890 Shore Road, Ephraim, WI 54211
Peninsula State Park Golf Course began as a 6 Hole course in 1917, grew to 9 Holes in 1923, and expanded to an 18 Hole course in 1931. The course offers spectacular views of Eagle Harbor and the Village of Ephraim as you meander through the beautifully sculpted holes and scenic landscape.
Pass By: Ephraim, Ephraim, Wisconsin
Nestled along the scenic northern shores of Lake Michigan the Village of Ephraim’s cultural and historical heritage is a blend of Moravian culture and Norwegian ethnic heritage. Founded as a Moravian religious community in 1853 by the Reverend Andreas Iverson.
Pass By: Fish Creek, Fish Creek, Wisconsin
Most of Peninsula State Park is part of the Village of Fish Creek.
Pass By: Door County, Door County, Wisconsin
Beautiful scenery. A magical place.
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Detailed check-in instructions - including the address and parking information if applicable - will be included in your final confirmation email.
- Duration: 2 hours (Approx.)
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- Bottled water
- Use of Segway
- Parking Fees
- Entry/Admission - Peninsula State Park
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Must be about to use steps without assistance and be comfortable on your feet.
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 9 travelers
Average 4.82 out of 5 stars based on 22 verified reviews from Cool Destinations and TripAdvisor
Still have questions?
Similar Tours & Activities