Skydive the Grand Canyon
Experience the Grand Canyon like never before from 16,000ft. This is the only experience to offer tandem skydives at the South Rim of the Grand Canyon. Located at the Grand Canyon National Park Airport at the South Rim of the Grand Canyon. Tandem skydiving is a new and thrilling way to experience the Grand Canyon and the most exhilarating activity in the area. Tick off two bucket list items in one visit!
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Grand Canyon South Rim, Highway 64, Grand Canyon National Park, AZ 86023
This is no ordinary skydive, with breathtaking views of the Grand Canyon, possibly the most awe inspiring natural feature in the country, if not the world, is the ultimate experience of a lifetime!
Freefall is an amazing adrenaline rush - when the canopy opens you can take the time to enjoy the surreal and peaceful experience as you swoop back down to earth. Completed with a licensed and experienced tandem Instructor they look after all the hard stuff so you can relax can enjoy the ride.
A tandem skydive is perfect for visitors; with no previous experience required, and pre-jump training provided, you can have the ultimate thrill while getting to see Grand Canyon from a completely different perspective!
Tandem Skydive at the Grand Canyon
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Grand Canyon National Park, AZ
Views of the majestic expanse of the Grand Canyon are breathtaking, especially from 15,000 to 17,000-feet! Feel the ultimate freedom of flying in free-fal, one of the most exciting and exhilarating feeling you can imagine. Enjoy the amazing views under canopy with only you in the open air before swooping back to our landing area. Photos and video options available on all skydives at the Drop Zone
Add-on the Extreme Experience
If you're seeking a little extra thrill get some extra training and pull and fly your own parachute! You will also get a souvenir t-shirt!
Duration: 1 hour
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: 3551 Airport Rd, Grand Canyon Village, AZ 86023, USA
- Duration: 2 hours (Approx.)
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- 16,000ft Tandem Skydive
- Certificate of Achievement
- All Skydive related clothing and Goggles
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Fuel surcharge
- Landing and facility fees
- Photo and video packages (available for purchase)
- Weight Surcharge: Above 95kg (210 pounds) there is a surcharge of $35.00 USD - Above 95kg (210 pounds) it is subject to Tandem Instructors assessment and $50 USD surcharge.
- Food and drinks
- Entry/Admission - Grand Canyon South Rim
- Entry/Admission - Grand Canyon National Park
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Minimum age is 18 years - No Exceptions
- You MUST bring government issued photo ID
- No personal GoPro or recording equipment is allowed on the skydive for safety and regulatory reasons
- Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions and back problems
- Wear comfortable clothing for light exercise and dress for the weather at the time of year
- Participants MUST wear closed shoes such as running shoes - no open shoes or high heels permitted for safety reasons
- Local operator reserves the right to refuse service for safety reasons
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to unsafe weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund - safety is our top priority
- Weight limits apply for safety reasons: If you are over 210lbs - please contact us for more information. We can take some people over 210lbs, but there are a number of different factors which come into account when we are assessing safety for a skydive, these include, but are not limited to;
- Height to weight ratio,
- Body shape,
- Ability to fit into the harness safely,
- Wind conditions on the day,
- Fitness & maneuverability,
- Ability to complete the required body positions to skydive and land safely,
- The tandem masters physical abilities, and
- The total weight of both of you combined compared to the manufacturer's allowable limits for the equipment.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
Average 5.00 out of 5 stars based on 4 verified reviews from Cool Destinations and TripAdvisor
Still have questions?
We’re here to help. Call (800) 814-2665 to speak with a Cool Grand Canyon National Park specialist!
Product code: COOL-36929P7
Similar Tours & Activities