Self-Drive 1-Day Grand Canyon Whitewater Rafting Tour
Experience a thrilling adventure as you raft down the mighty Colorado River along the sheer cliffs of the Grand Canyon. This is the only one-day white water rafting trip in Nevada or Arizona. You'll go through seven sets of rapids challenging you to hold on at every wave encounter. It's a wild and thrilling ride that you'll remember your entire life. You'll enjoy Travertine Falls ending your day at Pearce Ferry in Arizona.
Stop At: Hualapai Lodge, 900 AZ-66, Peach Springs, AZ 86434, USA
Make your own way to Hualapai Lodge to start the drive to the Colorado River for your white water rafting experience.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Grand Canyon National Park, Arizona
Your native Hualapai guide will steer you through class 3 to class 6 rapids on your 40-mile (64km) journey through the Grand Canyon. Stops are made throughout the trip so you can discover hidden canyons and waterfalls, including Tavertine Waterfall. A boxed lunch is included which you can enjoy in the solitude of the canyon. Be sure to bring your camera for incredible photo opportunities!
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Lake Mead National Recreation Area, 10 Lakeshore Rd, Nevada 89005
As you raft down the mighty Colorado, you'll flow from the Grand Canyon National Park into the Lake Mead National Recreation Area where the tour ends at Pearce Ferry, Arizona.
From here, if you upgraded to include transportation to/from Las Vegas, your driver will meet you here for your ride back to Sin City.
Duration: 2 hours
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Detailed check-in instructions - including the address and parking information if applicable - will be included in your final confirmation email.
- Duration: 17 hours (Approx.)
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Local Guide
- Round-trip transportation from Las Vegas (if option selected)
- White Water Rafting tour
- Gratuities (Optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop off (unless option selected)
- Rescheduling within 30 days of date of travel will result in a USD$25 fee per person
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Infants and small children can ride in a pram or stroller
- Not recommended for travelers with poor cardiovascular health
- Travelers should have at least a moderate level of physical fitness
- Minimum age is 8 years
- Transportation option is only available from Las Vegas. Transportation is not available from Flagstaff or Sedona, Arizona.
- Please note: rescheduling within 30 days of date of travel will result in a USD$25 fee per person.
- Important: In order for local operator to confirm this tour ALL traveler names must be provided as they appear on a government issued ID such as a driver's license or passport. Your tour will not be confirmed unless all names are provided.
- All travelers MUST bring a government issued ID on the day of the tour
- We recommend you wear shorts and a T-shirt made with fast-drying material and a swimsuit underneath. Also, wear tennis shoes or river-type sandals (not flip-flops) and sun block.
- We recommend you bring a light backpack, a hat with a retention strap, sunglasses, waterproof or Ziploc bag for your camera, and money (for souvenirs and tips). Please do not bring valuables.
This tour is non-refundable and cannot be changed for any reason. If you cancel or ask for an amendment, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- This tour requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Average 4.68 out of 5 stars based on 41 traveler reviews collected by Cool Destinations and partner sites such as Trustpilot, Viator, and TripAdvisor
Still have questions?
Similar Tours & Activities
Travelers Who Bought This Tour Also Bought