Grand Canyon West Rim Cabin and Helicopter Tour from Las Vegas
Experience an incredible Grand Canyon helicopter flight with an overnight Western-style cabin stay facing the Grand Canyon. Get picked up from your hotel in Las Vegas and board a luxury helicopter for panoramic aerial views of the Hoover Dam, Bypass Bridge, and the Grand Canyon. The next morning, after breakfast, explore the West Rim of the Grand Canyon including Eagle Point, Grand Canyon West skywalk, the Native American Village and Guano Point, one of the most spectacular views anywhere along the Grand Canyon Rim. Your adventure concludes with a relaxing drive back to Las Vegas.
- Dinner included
- Breakfast included
- Enjoy fantastic aerial views
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
Day 1: Flight To Grand Canyon
Stop At: The Las Vegas Strip, S Las Vegas Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89109, USA
Pickup From Your Las Vegas Hotel
Duration: 30 minutes
Pass By: Hoover Dam Access Road, Boulder City, NV 89109
Your adventure begins early in the afternoon after being pick-up from your hotel in Las Vegas to the heliport. Following a brief check-in process, your pilot flies towards the Grand Canyon. On route, fly over Hoover Dam, Fortification Hill (an extinct volcano), Lake Mead and the stunning Mojave Desert.
Pass By: Fortification Hill, Las Vegas, NV
Fly over extinct volcanoes on your flight to the Grand Canyon's West Rim
Pass By: Grand Canyon West, AZ 86434, USA
You will enter the Grand Canyon at the Grand Wash Cliffs. From here enjoy an amazing flight below the rim of the Grand Canyon as your pilot provides you with fascinating insights into the history and culture of the region.
Upon landing, check into your cabin and enjoy the setting sun and as your hosts set up a campfire and evening dinner.
Accommodation included: Grand Canyon West Hualapai Ranch Cabin.
Day 2: Explore Grand Canyon West Then Return Back To Las Vegas By Ground Transport
Pass By: Grand Canyon Skywalk, Eagle Point Rd Grand Canyon West, AZ 86434
Wake up as the sun rises over the Grand Canyon and enjoy a full day exploring everything available at Grand Canyon West. After breakfast, access to the hop-on-hop-off transportation system that takes you from the Hualapai Ranch to Eagle Point that is home to the world-famous Grand Canyon West Skywalk (available for purchase on site). Enjoy the Native American Village before heading onto Guano Point which is recognized as one of the most stunning overlooks of the Grand Canyon.
At approximately 1pm your ground transportation waits for you to return in comfort back to Las Vegas.
Stop At: Hualapai Ranch, Quartermaster Point Rd, Grand Canyon National Park, AZ
Step back into the wild west at the Hualapai Ranch, watch a gunfight, enjoy photo ops with the local Hualapai tribe and maybe hop on a wagon ride.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Grand Canyon Skywalk, Eagle Point Rd Grand Canyon West, AZ 86434
For an additional cost, you can walk on the Grand Canyon Skywalk - the g;ass bridge that juts 4,000 feet over the Colorado River below. Please note: Shoes must be covered and no food, drink or personal items (including cameras) are allowed on the Skywalk
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Guano Point, Pierce Ferry Road Pearce Ferry Airport, Grand Canyon National Park, AZ
This viewpoint is recognized as one of the most stunning overlooks of the Grand Canyon.
Duration: 30 minutes
No accommodation included on this day.
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Traveler pickup is offered
We pickup from All Las Vegas Hotels If you do not see your hotel please contact us and let us know.
- Duration: 2 days (Approx.)
- 1x Breakfast
- 1x Dinner
- Accommodation included: 1 night
- Overnight accommodation
- One-way helicopter flight from Boulder City Airport to Grand Canyon West Airport
- Return ground transportation from Grand Canyon West to Las Vegas Resort Hotels
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - The Las Vegas Strip
- Entry/Admission - Guano Point
- Grand Canyon Skywalk admission (available for purchase)
- Souvenir photos and merchandise.
- Grand Canyon West Zipline
- Guided Hikes
- Entry/Admission - Grand Canyon Skywalk
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A maximum of 6 people per booking
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Due to comfort and weight / balance of the aircraft, passengers weighing over 250 pounds. will be required to purchase an additional seat. This is payable directly to the tour operator on the day of the tour.
- Grand Canyon West Hualapai Ranch does not serve or sell alcoholic beverages. Alcohol is not allowed on the property.
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- One Way Grand Transportation Takes Approximately 3 hours
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- This is not a private flight. The aircraft seats six (6) passengers plus the Pilot. Social distancing is not practiced during your 15 minute flight. Face masks must be worn at all times
Average 5.00 out of 5 stars based on 2 verified reviews from Cool Destinations and TripAdvisor.
Wow! Beyond expectation. I got pick up at the hotel right on time that they said , 25 min nice buses ride to the airport . Jimmy our pilot was amazing . The same caravan pick me up to bring me directly to the ranch , the room is new, spacious , perfect, the bus tour, the food is really good, honestly everything was awesome! Thank you so I had a lots of free time to do way more than what I wanted, horse ride, hiking and a lots of picture.
Still have questions?
We’re here to help. Call (800) 814-2665 to speak with a Destination Specialist.
Product code: COOL-5516P7
Similar Tours & Activities