Grand Canyon West Helicopter Tour with Boat Ride and Optional Meal
This exciting helicopter adventure combined with a pontoon boat cruise offers guests to the West Rim an adventure full of sightseeing and photography opportunities. As your helicopter descends a breathtaking 4,000 feet to the canyon floor you'll witness the changing colors and textures of the canyon walls on either side of you. Your helicopter will land near the bank of the Colorado River rushing nearly a mile below the canyon rim. Board a pontoon boat and enjoy a smooth water cruise along this ancient river, which continues to erode and carve the canyon to this day. After your boat tour, you'll board your helicopter to be returned to the canyon rim.
- Scenic helicopter flight
- Once-in-a-Lifetime Experience
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Grand Canyon West, AZ 86434, USA
Experience the Grand Canyon West from the rim to the canyon floor by helicopter, ground transfers, and a boat trip on the Colorado River.
Duration: 40 minutes
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Grand Canyon West, AZ 86434, USA
- Duration: 40 minutes (Approx.)
- Departure Time: 2:00 PM
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- Helicopter flight to the bottom of the Grand Canyon
- Pontoon Boat Ride
- Meal (if option selected)
- All local taxes and fees
- Park entrance fees
- Shuttle transfers along the Grand Canyon rim
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant children are considered a lap child if they are under the age of two and have proof of age, such as a passport or a copy of their birth certificate
- All passengers 18 years of age and older must present government-issued photo ID
- For comfort and weight/balance of the aircraft, passengers weighing 300 lbs or greater will be required to purchase an additional seat. This is payable directly to the tour operator on the day of the tour
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
Average 4.33 out of 5 stars based on 3 verified reviews from Cool Destinations and TripAdvisor.
was amazing! thanks for all guys!
Was just what we expected .
Worth doing the boat ride, the check in and flight process ran very smooth.
Still have questions?
We’re here to help. Call (800) 814-2665 to speak with a Destination Specialist.
Product code: COOL-6613P5
Similar Tours & Activities