Grand Canyon South Rim Jeep Tour with Transport from Tusayan
Transform your trip to the Grand Canyon into an experience full of memories that will last a lifetime. Relax in an open-air Jeep Wrangler as a seasoned guide takes you on an adventure to a few of the most scenic destinations the South Rim has the offer.
- Choice of several departures throughout the day
- Family friendly
- Get off the beaten track in a 4x4
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Grand Canyon South Rim, Highway 64, Grand Canyon National Park, AZ 86023
At your chosen start time, jump inside an open-air Jeep and head to the South Rim, the rugged escarpment that features some of the most jaw-dropping views of the Grand Canyon. When you arrive, hop in a jeep for your fun 2-hour trail-blazing adventure! Relax as your guide drives you along the top of the rim, meandering between the area’s majestic-looking rock formations. Peer down into the depths of the Grand Canyon, and gaze at the Colorado River framed by towering limestone and sandstone cliffs. As you travel, enjoy photo stops at panoramic vantage points and chat with your guide about the South Rim’s topography and geography.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Grandview Point, South Rim, Grand Canyon National Park, AZ
Your jeep ride finishes on a high note, with a stop at Grandview Point – a once-bustling tourist destination of centuries past. At a dizzying height of 7,400 feet (2,255 meters), Grandview Point affords sweeping views over the cliffs, gorges and ravines that typify the Grand Canyon’s landscape. Have your camera ready to capture shots of one of America’s finest vistas!
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Grand Canyon Imax Theater, Az 64/u.s. 180, Tusayan, AZ 86023
Before leaving, your guide will give you a ticket to the Grand Canyon IMAX experience at the National Geographic Visitor Center in Tusayan. Your ticket can be used on any day or time during the center's opening times to watch a 34-minute movie that reveals stories and the history of the Grand Canyon.
Duration: 1 hour
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Detailed check-in instructions - including the address and parking information if applicable - will be included in your final confirmation email.
- Duration: 2 hours (Approx.)
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- Professional guide
- Entry/Admission - Grand Canyon South Rim
- Entry/Admission - Grand Canyon Imax Theater
- Food and Drinks
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 9 travelers
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Signed liability agreement required prior to tour.
- Unvaccinated guests must wear a mask.
Average 4.53 out of 5 stars based on 66 verified reviews from Cool Destinations and TripAdvisor
Still have questions?
Similar Tours & Activities