Grand Canyon Hike & Sightseeing Tour
Currently the Park Service is not allowing us to mix groups due to COVID-19 safety procedures, so we are unable to provide this tour for less than 4 people. If you have a smaller group, please reach out to our company directly to discuss other options. By far our most popular hiking tour, this hike and sightseeing tour offers guests varying views of the Canyon, from the inside out. This tour is for guests who want to enjoy an excellent tour of the South Rim of the Grand Canyon, but also spend some time below the Rim.
Enjoy a great tour with a knowledgeable, friendly, enthusiastic guide who loves what they do. We provide door-to-door service from your stay place with everything you need to have a great time. Grab your camera and leave the lunch, snacks, beverages, hiking equipment, and driving to us! We pick up in the following towns: Flagstaff, Williams, Tusayan, and Grand Canyon.
Lunch will be ordered after booking. Gluten and/or dairy free available upon request.
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Yavapai Point, Grand Canyon National Park, AZ 86023
We start the day with a viewpoint where your guide will give a hiking orientation.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: South Kaibab Trail, Grand Canyon National Park, AZ
The hiking portion of this tour will traverse 3/4 of a mile down the South Kaibab to Ooh Aah Point and then go back up the same way you came. Weather and crowd permitting you will enjoy a picnic lunch at the viewpoint. This delicious lunch is made by Brandy's restaurant the morning of your tour. All your gear, such as backpacks and trekking poles is provided.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Grand Canyon South Rim, Highway 64, Grand Canyon National Park, AZ 86023
The rest of the day is spent traveling to various viewpoints along the South Rim in a comfortable air conditioned van or SUV. At each viewpoint we will exit the vehicle and your guide will spend time showing you views through the provided spotting scope and regale you with interpretation that includes information about the plants, animals, peoples, history, and archaeology of the Grand Canyon.
The viewpoints included depend on weather, time of year, crowds, and guide preference. They may include, but are not limited to: Mather Point, Grandview Point, Moran Point, Tusayan Ruins, and Desert View Watchtower.
Duration: 4 hours
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Traveler pickup is offered. You will be asked for your location in the checkout and your booking confirmation will contain more details.
- Duration: 7 to 9 hours (Approx.)
- Departure Time: 7:45 AM
- A delicious picnic lunch is provided by Artisan's Kitchen
- Please contact us with sandwich order after booking: Roast Beef, Ham, Turkey, Veggie, or PB&J
- Gluten and/or Dairy Free sandwiches available upon request
- A great selection of water, soft drinks, and snacks available all day. All you care to eat!
- All necessary gear such as backpacks, trekking poles, and micro-spikes.
- All Fees and Taxes
- Hotel, Hostel, Campground, Air B&B pickup and drop-off
- Small group size limited to 7 people
- Custom designed touring vehicle with leather bound captains chairs or a Luxury SUV
- Weather appropriate clothing and sturdy shoes
- Guide Gratuity Appreciated
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for travelers with a fear of heights
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Not recommended for travelers with knee problems
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
Average 5.00 out of 5 stars based on 19 verified reviews from Cool Destinations and TripAdvisor
Still have questions?
Similar Tours & Activities