Grand Canyon Helicopter 40-Minute Flights with Optional Hummer Tour
See the absolute best views the Grand Canyon has to offer on this 40-50 minute aerial sightseeing adventure. As you soar across the canyon rim, watch as the bottom seemingly drops out from under your feet. See the mighty Colorado River, North and East rims, Imperial Point, and Dragon Corridor. Include up-close-and-personal views of the South Rim by adding a guided Hummer tour.
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Grand Canyon Helicopters, Grand Canyon National Park, AZ 86023
Check in at our Grand Canyon Helicopter terminal.
Duration: 30 minutes
Pass By: Kaibab National Forest, Arizona, USA
Fly over the Kaibab National Forest
Pass By: Grand Canyon North Rim, Highway 67, Grand Canyon National Park, AZ
Soar over the Grand Canyon Northern Rim.
Pass By: Colorado River, Grand Canyon National Park, AZ
Get a birds eye view of the Colorado River.
Pass By: Grand Canyon South Rim, Highway 64, Grand Canyon National Park, AZ 86023
Circle around with views of Grand Canyon South Rim.
Pass By: Grand Canyon National Park, Grand Canyon National Park, Arizona
Fly over the deepest and widest part of the Grand Canyon with views of the Dragon Corridor and Imperial Point.
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Grand Canyon Helicopters - Grand Canyon Village, AZ-64, Grand Canyon Village, AZ 86023, USA
- Duration: 40 to 270 minutes (Approx.)
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- 40-50 minute (approx.) flight in a state-of-the-art helicopter
- In-flight narration available in multiple languages
- 2-hour Hummer tour (if option selected)
- Entry/Admission - Grand Canyon Helicopters
- Food and drink
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- 2-hour Hummer tour (unless option selected)
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Individual passenger weights, including infants, MUST be advised at time of booking
- For comfort and weight/balance of the aircraft, passengers weighing over 300 lbs will be required to purchase an additional seat. This is payable directly to the tour operator on the day of the tour
- Infant children are considered a lap child if they are under the age of two and have proof of age, such as a passport or a copy of their birth certificate
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- Post COVID-19 Safety Updates - We politely request that you refrain from taking this tour should you start displaying any of the symptoms associated with COVID-19, or if you are at a high risk of contracting the disease. Upon entry to the van or terminal, there will be a temperature check of all guests. If a guest has higher than 100.4 degrees, then they are unable to travel. Face masks will be mandatory since social distancing is not able to be practiced in the helicopter. Social distancing will be practiced in vehicles and on the ground. All high-touch stations will be sanitized after each guest and all vehicles / helicopters will be sanitized before and after each trip. Deep cleaning is done in the terminal each night.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 1 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Average 5.00 out of 5 stars based on 5 verified reviews from Cool Destinations and TripAdvisor
Still have questions?
We’re here to help. Call (800) 814-2665 to speak with a Cool Grand Canyon National Park specialist!
Product code: COOL-6337P8
Similar Tours & Activities