Grand Canyon Helicopter 40-Minute Flights with Optional Hummer Tour
See the absolute best views the Grand Canyon has to offer on this 40-50 minute aerial sightseeing adventure. As you soar across the canyon rim, watch as the bottom seemingly drops out from under your feet. See the mighty Colorado River, North and East rims, Imperial Point, and Dragon Corridor. Include up-close-and-personal views of the South Rim by adding a guided Hummer tour.
Experience the depth of the Grand Canyon National Park by air with an option of a Hummer tour. Take off on a state-of-the-art EcoStar helicopter equipped with large windows and stadium-like seating. In-flight narration in multiple languages are available on request. Fly over amazing views of Kaibab National Forest, North and East rims, Imperial Point, and Dragon Corridor – the widest and deepest part of the entire national park.
Add another level of adventure on board a Hummer specifically designed for sightseeing. Hummer features include an open-air cab with stadium-like seating for optimal viewing. Travel to some of the most popular viewpoints within the Grand Canyon accompanied by a knowledgeable driver-guide. Learn interesting facts and the history of the canyon while traveling to each viewpoint. Take in and capture the beauty of the canyon from viewpoints that may include Duck on a Rock, Yavapai Point, and Moran Point. After experiencing this natural wonder from above and by ground, return to the Hummer depot with memories and photos to last a lifetime!
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Grand Canyon Airport
- Duration: 40 to 270 minutes (Approx.)
- 40-50 minute (approx.) flight in a state-of-the-art helicopter
- In-flight narration available in multiple languages
- 2-hour Hummer tour (if option selected)
- Food and drink
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- 2-hour Hummer tour (unless option selected)
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Individual passenger weights, including infants, MUST be advised at time of booking
- For comfort and weight/balance of the aircraft, passengers weighing over 300 lbs will be required to purchase an additional seat. This is payable directly to the tour operator on the day of the tour
- Infant children are considered a lap child if they are under the age of two and have proof of age, such as a passport or a copy of their birth certificate
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- Post COVID-19 Safety Updates - We politely request that you refrain from taking this tour should you start displaying any of the symptoms associated with COVID-19, or if you are at a high risk of contracting the disease. Upon entry to the van or terminal, there will be a temperature check of all guests. If a guest has higher than 100.4 degrees, then they are unable to travel. Face masks will be mandatory since social distancing is not able to be practiced in the helicopter. Social distancing will be practiced in vehicles and on the ground. All high-touch stations will be sanitized after each guest and all vehicles / helicopters will be sanitized before and after each trip. Deep cleaning is done in the terminal each night.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 1 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Average 5.00 out of 5 stars based on 2 verified reviews from Cool Destinations and TripAdvisor.
Breathtaking is the first word that comes to me. Company is very respectable, very well organized, pilot was friendly, competent and knowledgeable. Truly was magnificent.
Still have questions?
We’re here to help. Call (800) 814-2665 to speak with a Destination Specialist.
Product code: COOL-6337P8
Similar Tours & Activities