Creative Soul of The Grand Canyon Scavenger Hunt
Just like the Grand Canyon is completely unique in the world, this is a non traditional scavenger/detective hunt! Get ready for a fun and challenging journey through the South Rim! We will start in Tuscayan before the park entrance for a pre-hunt powwow. Your tour guide/ host will send you your clues, discuss the rules and cheer you on!You will then be off on a 3 hour creative adventure through the South Rim, being challenged as you go. You will be getting photo and video clues, talking to locals to solve mysteries and learning about the rich history of Grand Canyon as you go. The sky is the limit as far as the creativity you bring to this adventure. Hunters will share their experiences and photos in the post hunt powwow.
Warning- This is a challenging hunt. Feel free to book it risk free and your hunt master will call to discuss to make sure we are on the same page. If not you can get a full immediate refund.
Your hunt will take place in the otherworldly South Rim of the Grand Canyon.Get ready for a one of a kind rocking adventure being creatively challenged, searching for clues and talking to locals.
This epic hunt is equal parts creative challenge, detective hunt, social experiment, and tour of the hidden gems in the Grand Canyon. This is a curated and hand-crafted unforgettable adventure complete with art, history, and culture clues to solve while getting outside your comfort zone and interacting with the locals to elevate your adventure! Imagine the South Rim as your game board with you and your team as the players! Play, learn, and create unique memories with your loved ones, friends, or corporate team! Bachelor/bachelorette party groups, special interest groups, family reunions, solo travelers,creative types and more are all welcome! Tara effectively orchestrates an adrenaline packed, educational, cultural, wacky, team-building adventure unlike anything you’ve ever experienced before! You will need Whats App on your phone to play.
March update: A version of the hunt that does not involve interacting with others can be offered on request because of Coronavirus concerns.
• Grand Canyon South Rim, Highway 64, Grand Canyon National Park, AZ 86023
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Tusayan, AZ 86023, USA
- Duration: 3 hours (Approx.)
- Departure Time: 10:30 AM
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- Bring your Smart Phone with Whats App
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Hunters need to be able to walk around at various view points for 3 hours.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- This event is outdoors and your group will be a private party. Your host will be interacting with you through Whats App to curate your adventure. There is no part of this experience that requires you to have close contact with any other person.
Still have questions?
We’re here to help. Call (800) 814-2665 to speak with a Cool Destinations specialist!.
Product code: COOL-142405P6
Similar Tours & Activities