2-Hour Gettysburg Battlefield Guided History Bus Tour with a National Park Guide
Witness landmarks and monuments relating to the Battle of Gettysburg on this guided bus tour of the carefully restored battlefield. Your knowledgeable guide discusses the various phases of this three-day battle that was the turning point in the American Civil War. See significant locations including McPherson Ridge, Culp's Hill, Little Round Top, Devil's Den and the site of Pickett's Charge. Ideal for history lovers, this tour is a somber exploration of one of the most pivotal places in America's past as well as a convenient drive from the nation's capital.
Stop At: Gettysburg Battlefield Bus Tours, 777 Baltimore Street, Suite 100, Gettysburg, Pennsylvania 17325
MEETING LOCATION: Tour departs from Gettysburg Tour Center, 778 Baltimore Street, Gettysburg, PA 17325.
Travel the historic fields of Gettysburg in the comfort of an air-conditioned guided tour bus and watch history come alive through the eyes of a licensed guide. Enjoy a truly unique perspective into the three-day Battle of Gettysburg. Your guide may stop at one of the following scenic locations.
Duration: 10 minutes
Pass By: Gettysburg National Military Park, 1195 Baltimore Pike, Gettysburg, Pennsylvania 17325
The Battle of Gettysburg, a turning point in the Civil War, was the Union victory that ended General Robert E. Lee's second and most ambitious invasion of the North. Often referred to as the "High Water Mark of the Rebellion," Gettysburg was the Civil War's bloodiest battle and was also the inspiration for President Abraham Lincoln's immortal "Gettysburg Address."
Pass By: Devils Den, Gettysburg, Pennsylvania 17325
Devils Den is a rock formation that can be explored by the whole family. Located in the middle of Gettysburg National Military Park below Little Round Top.
Pass By: Little Round Top, Gettysburg, Pennsylvania
Unique view of the battlefield below with monument at top of the hill.
Pass By: Pickett's Charge, Gettysburg, Pennsylvania
As you stand and look across the vast space between the two armies one can imagine the intense battle that occurred here that impacted the outcome of the Civil War.
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Detailed check-in instructions - including the address and parking information if applicable - will be included in your final confirmation email.
- Duration: 2 hours (Approx.)
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- Transport by Air-Conditioned Coach Bus
- Gettysburg Battlefield Guided History Bus Tour
- Gratuities (Optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Service animals allowed
- Suitable for all physical fitness levels
- Operates in all weather conditions; please dress appropriately
- MEETING LOCATION: Tour departs from Gettysburg Tour Center, 777 Baltimore Street Suite 100, Gettysburg, PA 17325.
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This tour requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Average 4.79 out of 5 stars based on 895 verified reviews from Cool Destinations and TripAdvisor
Still have questions?
Similar Tours & Activities
Travelers Who Bought This Tour Also Bought