Segway Galveston Sunset Tour
Experience the marvelous sunset over Galveston with a local & certified tour guide, by driving a Segway through the Seawall. Photograph these beautiful moments to keep as remembrances.
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Galveston Island Historic Pleasure Pier, 2501 Seawall Blvd, Galveston, Galveston Island, TX 77550-7955
Our Segways will cruise along the Seawall by the historic Pleasure Pier.
Pass By: 1892 Bishop's Palace, 1402 Broadway St, Galveston, Galveston Island, TX 77550-4938
The tour briefly visits the Historical District where we will pass the Bishop’s Palace, once called the Gresham’s Castle.
Pass By: Port of Galveston, 123 Rosenberg Drive, Galveston, Galveston Island, TX 77550
Moreover, we will visit the large Murdoch’s Souvenir Shop which originated in 1910.
Pass By: Galveston Historic Seaport - Home of the 1877 Tall Ship ELISSA, 2200 Harborside Dr Pier 21, Galveston, Galveston Island, TX 77550-1667
The tour concludes at the Port of Galveston where we can usually observe a breathtaking sunset. At that time the guide will show you the much loved Elissa sailing vessel – the official Tall Ship of Texas.
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Detailed check-in instructions - including the address and parking information if applicable - will be included in your final confirmation email.
- Duration: 2 hours (Approx.)
- Departure Time: 05:00 PM
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- Use of Segway
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
Average 4.76 out of 5 stars based on 17 verified reviews from Cool Destinations and TripAdvisor
Still have questions?
Similar Tours & Activities