Are you interested in?
Sorting, ranking, and search results
Original Galveston Ghosts Walking Tour
Our goes tour guides take you on a grand expedition through the Historic Silk Stocking District and beyond while you soak in the sights and sounds of our eerie haunted island. We guarantee to the delight even the most skeptical ghost hunter. Our guides offer a unique, rich history on all that Galveston Island is and was and why this special place is considered the most haunted city in the United States. Our tours are meticulously researched and conducted by professionals. They are designed to scare, entertain, and educate.
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: 1859 Ashton Villa, 2328 Broadway St, Galveston, Galveston Island, TX 77550-4642
As we walk past the gilded mansions and palaces, you'll be swept into a ghoulish nightmare. We'll unravel the terrifying, scary secrets that lurk inside these ghost sanctuaries. Galveston is the most haunted island in America. Its history is unmatched with episodes of murder, suicide, cannibalism, pirates, and ghost. We promise that you and your family will not be disappointed. The lost souls long forgotten have unusual and haunting ties to this island. Have your cameras ready you'll be amazed at what you capture. Spooky operations, spectral children, and women in white have long been talked about long after the tour is over. They say that truth is stranger than fiction, and our tours will definitely have you second-guessing whether they're real or not. Join us in digging a little deeper into the history behind some of the most famous haunted places in the world.
Pass By: Rosenberg Library, 2310 Sealy St, Galveston, Galveston Island, TX 77550-2296
We will meet in front of the Rosenberg library at the 23rd Street entrance. By the statue of Mr rosenberg. Plenty of free parking all around the Rosenberg
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Detailed check-in instructions - including the address and parking information if applicable - will be included in your final confirmation email.
- Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes (Approx.)
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- Certified Guide
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Pet friendly
- Active military personal free
- Most travelers can participate
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Average 4.43 out of 5 stars based on 23 verified reviews from Cool Destinations and TripAdvisor
Still have questions?
We’re here to help. Call Us, Text Us, or Live Chat to speak with a Cool Galveston specialist!
Product code: C-129661P11
Similar Tours & Activities
Ghost On the Strand Ghost Tour
Al's Authentic Paranormal Excursion Tour
Customers Who Bought This Tour Also Bought
Dolphin Sightseeing Tour in Galveston with a Guide
Historic Galveston Ghost Tour