Dolphin Sightseeing Tour in Galveston with a Guide
On this one hour tour, come see the Harbor sights with us: dolphins, birds, and ships. Dolphins, dolphins, dolphins!
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Galveston, Galveston, Galveston Island, Texas
Join us for our one hour tour of Galveston’s Harbor to see birds and marine life. We are usually able to get a close up view of playful dolphins jumping. The tour is aboard Cruise-N-Time, our twin engine open-air tour boat.
Duration: 1 hour
Pass By: Ocean Star Offshore Drilling Rig & Museum, Harborside Drive & 20th St 20th Street at Harborside Drive, Galveston, Galveston Island, TX 77550
We will view the Ocean Star Offshore Drilling Rig by water.
Pass By: 100 Seawolf Park Blvd, Galveston, Galveston Island, TX 77551
We will pass Seawolf Park on our tour.
Pass By: Port of Galveston, 123 Rosenberg Drive, Galveston, Galveston Island, TX 77550
We will be operating our tour in the Port of Galveston.
Pass By: Galveston Historic Seaport - Home of the 1877 Tall Ship ELISSA, 2200 Harborside Dr Pier 21, Galveston, Galveston Island, TX 77550-1667
We will see the ELISSA on our tour.
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Detailed check-in instructions - including the address and parking information if applicable - will be included in your final confirmation email.
- Duration: 1 hour (Approx.)
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- Experienced guide
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Wear comfortable clothing. You may want to bring a jacket, as it gets cool on the water in the spring and fall.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 37 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- We have masks for sale for $2 if needed
Average 4.73 out of 5 stars based on 119 verified reviews from Cool Destinations and TripAdvisor
Still have questions?
Similar Tours & Activities