Full Tide Fishing Charter (6 hours) All equipment provided
Captain Roger Gendron has been "guiding" the area you will be fishing since 1989, and is one of the first guides in the area to specialize in shallow water, and near coastal fishing in salt water.
Guests will enjoy a variety of fishing locations and techniques, fishing for various species depending upon the time of year. Your guide will supply top brand, high quality fishing tackle for your adventure, providing maximum possible angler participation.
The many reefs and rips that form along this tidal area offer prime casting to Striped Bass, Bluefish, and other species depending on the season, such as False Albacore and Bonito. Acres of skinny flats offer anglers the opportunity to sight-cast to fish in as little as a foot of water, and draw ferocious strikes off the surface.
There is plenty of storage for your gear, so be sure to pack sunglasses and sunscreen, a jacket, camera, and a snack. There is a cooler with ice for your drinks, and complimentary bottled water on board.
Fish along the Fairfield County Coastline
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Herbert Baldwin Road, Herbert Baldwin Rd, Westport, CT 06880, USA
Traveler pickup is offered
Westport, CT Train Station
Sikorsky Airport, Stratford, CT
- Duration: 6 hours (Approx.)
- Departure Time: 6:00 AM
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- All Fishing Tackle provided
- Entry/Admission - Compo Beach
- Snacks - Ice and bottled water are provided
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
Still have questions?
We’re here to help. Call (800) 814-2665 to speak with a Destination Specialist.
Product code: COOL-132340P2