Full-Day NYC Tour w/ Empire State Building Observatory & Statue of Liberty
Explore New York City's most popular attractions with this guided, full-day, riding and walking tour in their private bus. Visit the Statue of Liberty, St Patrick's Cathedral, Take a walking tour of the 911 Memorial,enjoy lunch in Little Italy, and so much more.. Maximizing time on tours makes the experience in New York much more enjoyable.
Empire State Building tickets are NOT included. You can include an Optional Ticket to the Empire State Building (USD$28 ) where our guides will tell you the best times to arrive for minimal wait (with access to the 86th Floor Observation Deck). Or, you can reserve through us, a VIP Express Pass! Enjoy these benefits:
- Premium Access to one of the most popular attractions In NYC!
- Skip Every Line to the Observation Deck ( An Up to 2 Hour wait most days)
Please Call to reserve your Passes Before Booking
- Comprehensive tour by bus/coach
- Includes free admission to top local attractions
- Save on admission to selected attractions
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: St. Patrick's Cathedral, 50th Street & 5th Avenue Wheelchair accessibility located off the corner of 51st Street and 5th Avenue, New York City, NY 10022-6863
Meet your tour guide outside in front of the Cathedral for tour check in. Look for our guides in red jackets and check-in no later than 8:45am. You’re welcome to check in early and go inside prior to the tour prior to departure.
Stop At: Little Italy, Mulberry Street, New York City, NY 10013
Good food and rich traditions have kept Little Italy true to its roots. Although this small but boisterous neighborhood has changed over time, its European heritage is still alive.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Paesano, 136 Mulberry St, New York, NY 10013, USA
For only $15 (not included), we get a timed-lunch at a famous Little Italy restaurant on the famous Mulberry Street. As soon as you sit down, you’re ordering and minutes later, we’re eating!
Duration: 1 hour
Pass By: Charging Bull (Wall Street Bull), 26 Broadway, New York City, NY 10004-1703
The oversize sculpture depicts the symbol of aggressive financial optimism and prosperity.
Stop At: Statue of Liberty, Liberty Island, New York City, NY 10004
Due to its popularity, access to the pedestal is limited (SELLS OUT) and requires reservations. We have Reserved Pedestal Passes already bought for you, so you will be one of the few visitors that get to the pedestal! You'll be taking the ferry over to Liberty Island for this tour (Ellis Island not included)
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: The National 9/11 Memorial & Museum, 180 Greenwich St World Trade Center, New York City, NY 10007-0089
A breath-taking and emotional stop of the tour, a tribute of remembrance and honor to the 2,977 people killed in the terror attacks of September 11.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Empire State Building, 20 West 34th Street, New York City, NY 10118-0114
(NOT INCLUDED) We will be going to the Empire State Building and check out the beautiful Art Deco skyscraper in Midtown Manhattan. Reserve ($38) or Express tickets ($73) are available to purchase by calling us.
Duration: 1 hour
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: St. Patrick's Cathedral, 5th Ave, New York, NY 10022, USA
- Duration: 7 hours (Approx.)
- Departure Time: 9:00 AM
- Return Details: Times Sq - 42 St, New York, NY 10018, USA
- Live commentary on board
- Self guided audio tour guide at the Statue of Liberty
- Local tour guide (separate from driver)
- Entry/Admission - Statue of Liberty
- Lunch in Little Italy.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Luggage Storage
- Optional Empire State Building Reserve or Express Ticket ( Call to reserve before Booking your tour)
- Entry/Admission - Paesano
- Entry/Admission - Empire State Building
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Folding wheelchair allowed only. No lift on shuttle
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
Average 4.68 out of 5 stars based on 96 verified reviews from Cool Destinations and TripAdvisor.
My wife and I had a very enjoyable tour with Jeffrey (Uncle Jeffrey to his friends). Jeffrey was very engaging and knowledgeable. His anecdotes were very amusing and he kept the whole group entertained. Our driver Michael was also very good finding a way to avoid all the road closures on Columbus Day and keep us on time and was very courteous. The tour itself was very good for the first time traveller to New York with adequate time at all the attractions. The lunch in Little Italy was also well worth the extra USD 15.00 per head all in.
Mark was a very knowledgeable, personable guide for our full day tour of New York City. He stuck to the schedule which allowed us to visit the main NYC attractions.
We would highly recommend this tour.
Mark made it abundantly clear what time the bus would be picking us up and if we were not on time the bus would be leaving with out us. We all understood that to keep the tour on time the onus was on us to be on time.
Great restaurant selection.
This tour really gives you a good handful of the major sights of New York. It does require the use of a bus which pending traffic can delay the tour. We did experience this due to traffic from the UN summit. We were not able to see Wall Street but our guide, Marc, did a superb job of altering the tour and finding time at the end to take us to the 9/11 memorial. He also infused great personalization into the tour and found ways to give us our own time at each site. The tour is also a must because it gives you express pass access to the Empire State Building and the Statue of Liberty. These passes were invaluable and gave us time to really experience the sights without waiting in line forever. Lunch in Little Italy was definitely a great price and experience as well. Highly recommend purchasing the lunch when offered.
Great tour if it is your first time to New York! Also, go to the meeting point earlier. It is near the NBC studio and you can catch the Today show before the tour.
Mark was our tour guide.he was informative and humorous I would recommend this tour to anyone coming to new york
Uncle Jeffries was hilarious his southern charm and knowledge was amazing. I recommend this to anyone travelling to New York
Still have questions?
We’re here to help. Call (800) 814-2665 to speak with a Destination Specialist.
Product code: COOL-37940P1
Similar Tours & Activities