Freeport Bahamas Waverunner Tour
On our Freeport Bahamas Waverunner Tour you jump on one of our Waverunners and cruise around Grand Bahama Island on a thrilling 90 mins guided jet ski tour.
- The most thrilling way to explore Grand Bahama Island's southern shoreline
- See millionaire's row
- 700cc wave runners
- Explore pristine coral gardens
Enjoy an adventure on a 700cc Yamaha Wave runner. Explore the waters of Grand Bahama and visit a deserted island! Snorkel the reefs or beach comb while on the island. Ride along the coast line and see different attractions along the way. The guided tour is one and half hours.
Head out with us for an adventurous sightseeing tour. Your guide will give a brief orientation and make sure everyone is comfortable on the jet skis and then it's time to head off. During the tour, you will be amazed at some of the millionaire mansions that line the coast and also tour through some of the scenic canals that are abundant along our southern shores. On days with proper weather conditions, we'll also visit a pristine reef that surrounds a deserted island and snorkel the shallow coral gardens.
Join us... if you dare!
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Detailed check-in instructions - including address, Google map, and parking information - will be included in your final confirmation email.
- Duration: 90 Minutes
- Check-in time: Please check in 30 minutes before the activity start time.
- 90 minute guided tour
- Jet ski orientation before departing on tour
- Snorkeling at a nearby cay (weather permitting)
- Equipment and Instructions
- Gratuities (Optional)
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
Likely To Sell Out
Spaces are extremely limited this time of year so book early to ensure the date you want.
Voucher Confirmation Info
This tour accepts both printed and electronic vouchers (e-vouchers). You can either print the voucher and present a paper copy on the day of travel. Or, if you travel with a mobile device, simply show your Photo ID and present your voucher on your Smartphone or tablet on the day of travel.
Local Operator Information
Complete operator information, including local telephone number, will be included on your Confirmation Voucher.
Frequently Asked QuestionsFAQ
Still have questions?
We’re here to help. Call (800) 814-2665 to speak with a Destination Specialist.