Freeport Bahamas Parasailing Adventure
Soar to the skies and enjoy the best panoramic views of the coast on this exciting parasailing experience!
- Fly high above Freeport on a scenic parasail flight
- Safety equipment provided, so you can enjoy your tour worry-free
- Panoramic views of the Bahamas from the sky and sea
What is better than viewing the splendid Bahamian vista from on board a boat in the Caribbean? -- witnessing the breathtaking tropical panorama from hundreds of feet above the turquoise wasters on a Freeport Parasailing Tour. The Bahamas are best viewed by gliding high along the coast of Grand Bahama Island.
Marvel at the bird's eye view of the spectacular seascape and spectrum of island homes. Peer through the crystalline sea surface to spot tropical fish, marlin, marine turtles, and other sea life that inhabit the cerulean depths.
Never tried parasailing? Not to worry. Our professional captains and staff are expertly trained and fully licensed and certified to insure passengers' comfort and safety. After our thorough safety inspections, the captain and crew personally escort all of our guests on board and make sure everyone is comfortable and ready to take off on their Freeport Parasailing Tour.
Our boat and all of our up-to-date equipment are maintained with the utmost care. All you need to do is enjoy the ride. Tandem flights are available so that you can enjoy your flight with a friend. Experience the combined thrills of powerboat riding, parachuting, hot air ballooning and hang gliding all in one fantastic tour, at a fraction of the cost. Feel your cares float away in the tropical breeze, as you soar high above the spectacular shoreline.
This unforgettable experience will give you an entirely different viewpoint of the island paradise that is Grand Bahama. So grab your bathing suits and sunscreen and be prepared for the experience of a lifetime.
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Detailed check-in instructions - including address, Google map, and parking information - will be included in your final confirmation email.
- Duration: 1 Hour
- Check-in time: Please check in 30 minutes before the activity start time.
- Safety Gear
- Gratuities (Optional)
- Transfer from the Cruise Port
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
Likely To Sell Out
Spaces are extremely limited this time of year so book early to ensure the date you want.
Voucher Confirmation Info
This tour accepts both printed and electronic vouchers (e-vouchers). You can either print the voucher and present a paper copy on the day of travel. Or, if you travel with a mobile device, simply show your Photo ID and present your voucher on your Smartphone or tablet on the day of travel.
Local Operator Information
Complete operator information, including local telephone number, will be included on your Confirmation Voucher.
Frequently Asked QuestionsFAQ
Still have questions?
We’re here to help. Call (800) 814-2665 to speak with a Destination Specialist.