Public Guided Snorkel Tour of Fort Lauderdale Reefs
Join us for a unique exploration of Fort Lauderdale’s beautiful coral reefs, home to over 500 different species of fish. With the reef so close, we don’t need a boat! The incredible reef we explore is only 400 feet from the shoreline which is where we launch. After a short swim, you will be face to face with many tropical spices such as Angelfish, Butterfly fish, Tangs, and other reef life! Fort Lauderdale's reefs won't be here forever so make sure you see them before they are gone!
Local instructors accompany thrill-seekers as they snorkel in Lauderdale-by-the-sea's coral reef and admire the wild life! Square Grouper SoFlo is a small group snorkel tour company based in Fort Lauderdale Florida that is determined to provide all customers with the highest quality of service possible. Experienced local tour guides conduct equipment fittings and instruction on the day of the tour so that all the customers can feel comfortable and safe. During the tour, they share their extensive knowledge of the local marine life. Spot wild life and an enjoy a day in the sun! Here at Square Grouper SoFlo, we hope we can make everybody fall in love with the beauty of nature and the thrill of snorkeling.
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Detailed check-in instructions - including the address and parking information if applicable - will be included in your final confirmation email.
- Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes (Approx.)
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Use of Tour Guide
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not Recommended for children under 13 and no children under 8
- Must be able to swim for an hour
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Credit card required to be on file
- Not recommended for travelers with leg injuries
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Average 4.86 out of 5 stars based on 37 verified reviews from Cool Destinations and TripAdvisor
Still have questions?
Similar Tours & Activities