Florida Everglades Night Airboat Tour near Fort Lauderdale
For the most thrilling airboat experience, take an airboat tour at night! Glide across the Florida Everglades in total darkness while listening for the calls and rustling of the Everglades’ nocturnal creatures. Don't miss out on this exhilarating experience, where you’ll discover the mysteries of these famous wetlands with your expert guide. This nighttime tour includes complimentary entrance to the exhibit area during daytime hours.
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- Close encounter with wildlife
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Everglades National Park, Florida, USA
Just a 25-minute drive from Fort Lauderdale lie the magnificent Florida Everglades. On this unique tour, enjoy the most entertaining and educational way to experience the Everglades’ unique subtropical ecosystem – on a nighttime airboat tour!
Board the airboat with your guide and zip off into the dark night at speeds of up to 35 mph (56 kph). Seek out Florida's legendary reptile, the alligator, as you sneak through the Everglades. Experience the thrill of spotting wildlife and witness the sights and sounds of these nocturnal giants as you glide through the water.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Sawgrass Recreation Park, 1006 N US Highway 27, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33327-7700
Discover the mysteries of the rich rivers and swamps as you search for the telltale red glow from the eyes of these amazing predators. Slide over the saw grass and cattails as you hear legends of the Seminole who once lived in this wilderness. This nighttime airboat tour is an opportunity to experience first-hand the wonder of this unique ecosystem.
In addition to this fascinating airboat adventure, you’ll also gain entrance to exhibit areas during normal daytime hours. See Florida’s native and exotic species, learn about a 1,000-pound (453-kg) alligator and interact with animals in the swamp yard exhibit.
Duration: 30 minutes
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Sawgrass Recreation Park, 1006 US-27, Weston, FL 33327, USA
- Duration: 1 hour (Approx.)
- Departure Time: 8:30 PM
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- 1-hour nighttime airboat ride
- Ear protection
- Entry/Admission - Everglades National Park
- Entry/Admission - Sawgrass Recreation Park
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Tour operator reserves the right to cancel the tour due to inclement weather
- Children of any age can enjoy the airboat tour. Children 3 years and under are free and do not require a ticket.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Please call to confirm your reservation date and time
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
Average 4.00 out of 5 stars based on 2 verified reviews from Cool Destinations and TripAdvisor.
Our tour guide was great, got to see a good amount of alligators. Hard sometimes when the alligator was on the opposite side of the boat from where you were sitting but they tried to move the boat. Make sure to put on a lot of bug spray!
Still have questions?
We’re here to help. Call (800) 814-2665 to speak with a Destination Specialist.
Product code: COOL-5190NIGHT
Similar Tours & Activities