Miami Everglades Tour + Miami Open Top Bus Tour + Miami Boat Tour Combo
Spend the morning exploring Miami’s locations by bus, and a boat tour, then leave the city to discover the beauty of the Everglades on an airboat tour.
- See the top sights of Miami on a 2.5 hour bus tour that runs through the city.
- Cruise the waters and enjoy an unmatched views of the Miami skyline, Miami Beach and legendary Millionaire’s Row
- Speed through the Everglades on an airboat and see native animals both in the wild and up close at a wildlife show.
- Take advantage of free pick-up and drop-off service at Downtown Miami and Miami Beach hotels.
This tour combines education, excitement, and natural beauty for family-friendly eco-adventure at its best. Easy online booking and convenient pickup and departure points make it simple to fit a visit to the Everglades into your Miami itinerary. The Everglades Tour + Miami Bus Tour + Miami Boat Tour combo is very popular and fills up quickly, so be sure to book early to reserve your place.
Combine family-friendly fun with education as you explore the amazing Everglades by airboat and see native animals both in their natural settings and up close. A tour of this natural wonderland is an essential part of any visit to the Miami area, and there is no better way to access the Everglades than via airboat. These flat-bottomed, propeller-driven craft have been carrying explorers, scientists, hunters and fisherman through the Everglades and other south Florida wetlands since the 1920s. The airboat combines high speed and a tight turning radius with the ability to safely traverse extremely shallow water and tangled swamp grass flats that would immediately trap any standard outboard boat motor. Low sides and high seat positions allow for excellent views across the swamplands and down into the water, making airboats ideal for nature tours.
Miami Bus Tour
Explore Miami in air-conditioned comfort on a fun, interactive bus tour that will take you through the city’s most interesting and vibrant neighborhoods. There is no question that the luxury hotels, white sand shorelines and turquoise waters of Miami Beach offer Miami visitors many picturesque sights. But no visit to Miami is complete without a more thorough exploration of the historic neighborhoods, landmark buildings, classic movie locations, and many other famous sites that the city has to offer. If you are looking for a way to see as much of Miami as possible in a short time frame without the worries of finding your way through the city by car, the Original Miami City Tour is a must.
Miami Boat Tour
Biscayne Bay, with its combination of crystal waters, sheltered islands and coral reefs, has been attracting adventurers and explorers for centuries. Now, it is the location of the busy cruise ship harbor at the Port of Miami, the yacht club and golf resort homes of Fisher Island, and the Star Island playgrounds of the rich and famous. The islands and shorelines of the North Bay between Downtown Miami and Miami Beach provide settings for the incredible homes of Miami’s most upscale neighborhoods, where palatial mansions set on expansive palm-studded lawns look out on a resort-scape of tropical waters, yacht moorages and luxury high-rise hotels and condos. And you can see it all first hand and close-up as you ply the calm waters of Biscayne Bay in a beautiful double-decker sight-seeing vessel.
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Detailed check-in instructions - including address, Google map, and parking information - will be included in your final confirmation email.
- Duration: 9 Hours (approx.)
- Check-in time: Please check in 30 minutes before the activity start time.
- 2.5 hour bus tour that runs through the city.
- Miami Boat cruise for unmatched views of the Miami skyline, Miami Beach and legendary Millionaire’s Row
- Everglades airboat ride and a wildlife show.
- Gratuities (Optional)
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
Likely To Sell Out
Spaces are extremely limited this time of year so book early to ensure the date you want.
Voucher Confirmation Info
This tour accepts both printed and electronic vouchers (e-vouchers). You can either print the voucher and present a paper copy on the day of travel. Or, if you travel with a mobile device, simply show your Photo ID and present your voucher on your Smartphone or tablet on the day of travel.
Local Operator Information
Complete operator information, including local telephone number, will be included on your Confirmation Voucher.
Frequently Asked QuestionsFAQ
Average 5.00 out of 5 stars based on 5 verified reviews from Cool Destinations and TripAdvisor
Still have questions?
We’re here to help. Call (800) 814-2665 to speak with a Cool Everglades National Park specialist!