Everglades National Park, Chokoloskee, 10,000 Islands Inshore Fishing Charters
4, 6 and 8 hour fishing charter, 10,000 islands, Everglades National Park, Everglades City, Chokoloskee
Everglades City Fishing Charters is a family owned and operated charter business with one of the largest fleets in town. Please come join Captain Brandon, his sons Captain Austin and Kaleb or one of our other in house Top Notch Everglades Fishing Guides for an Everglades fishing trip that you and your family will never forget! We enjoy taking anglers of all ages and experience levels. We try to cater each Everglades Fishing Trip to the customers request, whether it be looking for that trophy fish or just a day of tight lines with lots of action. We strive to always ensure that you have the best experience an Everglades City Fishing Charter could offer! From the crisp sunrise to the fiery sunset across the water the most exciting aspect of a day on the water for us is to watch the grin on your face as you experience the one on one power against a trophy fish.
The waters of Everglades National Park, Chokoloskee and the 10,000 Islands are home to Snook, Redfish, Trout, Tarpon, Pompano, Snapper, Shark, Cobia, Grouper, and Permit.
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Everglades City Fishing CHarters
101 Buckner Ave South
Everglades City Fl 34139
- Duration: 4 to 8 hours (Approx.)
- Boat, Fuel, Bait, Tackle, State License, National Park Pass, Cooler and Ice
- Food and Beverages
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
Still have questions?
We’re here to help. Call (800) 814-2665 to speak with a Destination Specialist.
Product code: COOL-109739P2