Tie-Dye Friday Art Class in Estes Park
This awesome throw-back art form is sure to bring out the kid in everyone! Participants leave with a t-shirt that is dyed and ready to be washed out and worn. The shirt comes with wash & care instructions. Create a shirt as unique as you are!
Come in and learn how to make your own amazing Tie-Dye t-shirt. Each shirt turns out as unique as the person wearing it! We use only professional quality dyes, so the vibrant colors will never fade, no matter how many time you wash the shirt.
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Detailed check-in instructions - including the address and parking information if applicable - will be included in your final confirmation email.
- Duration: 30 minutes (Approx.)
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- Art Supplies & Materials
- Instructor's Fee
- Private transportation
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 32 travelers
Still have questions?
Similar Tours & Activities