Escape Room Adventure – The Heist at Red Fox Escapes
First and foremost: this escape game is awesome! Just check out our online reviews.
My partner and I have designed and built the escape room WE always wanted to do ourselves! After doing 30 escapes, we've identified all the things we find most delightful and satisfying to include in our designs, and we've left out all the things we find dull or frustrating!
We design and build 100% of our puzzles and props from scratch, and because of this, we're the first escape room in Boston to adjust the difficulty of our puzzles to match the size and experience of your team.
What better way to learn than by solving puzzles and having fun?!
Do you love immersive experiences and puzzles? Come and inhabit a new character for 60 minutes, and let us transport you on an adventure you'll be talking about for the rest of the year!
The Diamond Heist....
....Your motley crew of thieves is planning a heist at a private gallery in Back Bay. Although the gallery is full of priceless art, your quest is for a single hidden prize: a flawless 500 carat diamond, worth hundreds of millions. Assembled in your secret hideout you have the blueprints, inside knowledge of the alarms, and all the tools for your devious break-in. Tonight you determine your destiny: a lifetime of untold riches, or a decade behind bars...?
2-10 thieves per heist!
If you want to bring players younger than 14 years, you MUST please call ahead.
• Red Fox Escapes, 614 Massachusetts Ave, Cambridge, MA 02139-3341
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: 614 Massachusetts Ave, Cambridge, MA 02139, USA
- Duration: 1 hour (Approx.)
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- Admission for 1 to any Red Fox Escapes puzzle adventure
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
Still have questions?
We’re here to help. Call (800) 814-2665 to speak with a Destination Specialist.
Product code: COOL-125202P1