Empire State Building Day and Night Admission Ticket
Find yourself in the center of it all, above it all, when you visit the Empire State Building’s open-air 86th Floor Observation Deck. As the most famous observatory in the world, the 86th Floor has been the setting of dozens of movie and television scenes, as well as tens of millions of unforgettable personal moments.
This day and night ticket allows you to experience the city from the world's most famous building. Experience the 360-degree, open-air observatory under the sun and the sparkling city lights the same night.
- Editor's Pick
- Enjoy fantastic aerial views
- All entrance fees included
Visit: Empire State Building, 20 West 34th Street, New York City, NY 10118-0114
Experience this world renowned landmark at day and night with this dual option ticket (both tickets must be used the same calendar day by the same customer). See the expansive daytime views and the city lights sparkle that night.
The Observation Deck wraps around the building’s spire, providing 360-degree views of New York and beyond. From up here you’ll get one-of-a-kind views of Central Park, The Hudson River and East River, The Brooklyn Bridge, Times Square, The Statue of Liberty, and much more. Download the official Observatory Experience app which teaches you about your view from every direction. Then take advantage of our high-powered binoculars to get a closer look.
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Empire State Building
- Duration: 2 hours (Approx.)
- Departure Time: Empire State Building: 8:00am-2:00am
Last elevators to the top are at 1:15am
- Entry/Admission - Empire State Building
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Daytime ticket must be redeemed between 8:00am-8:59pm
- Evening ticket must be redeemed after 9:00pm
- Both tickets must be used the same calendar day by the same customer
- Voucher is non-transferable
- Voucher is non-refundable
Average 4.75 out of 5 stars based on 4 verified reviews from Cool Destinations and TripAdvisor.
We bought day and night experience. We went up first at 8 am and back at 9pm. We took our older teen children with us and even they were amazed at how totally different the visits were. Definitely worth doing if you have the energy!
an absolute must, got there for 08:00 in the morning and hardly an queue, nice clear but fresh morning brilliant. Then returned again at 20:00 the views at night with all lit up amazing well recommended and so nice not having to queue up
Get there early to avoid queues for the day viewing. Definitely worth doing day/night visit as each one is a completely different experience. Views are amazing!
Still have questions?
We’re here to help. Call (800) 814-2665 to speak with a Destination Specialist.
Product code: COOL-2194AMPM