Discover Rocky Mountain National Park from Denver or Boulder
Rocky Mountain National Park is one of the top National Parks to visit in the winter. Wildlife, solitude, and a even more dynamic environment guarantees a unique experience.
This is the perfect tour for someone who simply wants ample time at each sight and a guide who treats them like family showing them all their favorite spots. Disconnect for a day and immerse yourself in the beauty and solitude of these majestic mountains in an upscale vehicle that has panoramic views for miles. Feel small against the vast, all-encompassing, mountains surrounding you as you take in Colorado’s 300 days of sunshine.
Please note that it is a possibility in the winter that the visibility is limited due to snow. We are flexible with our cancellation policy if snow is in the forecast and are happy to reschedule if weather looks better on another day.
- See native wildlife in their natural environment
- Small group ensures personal service
- Led by a local guide
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Denver Union Station, 1701 Wynkoop St, Denver, CO 80202-1047
Pick up location
Duration: 10 minutes
Pass By: Boulder, Boulder, Colorado
Alternative pick up location
Stop At: Lyons, Lyons, Colorado
Coffee and bathroom stop
Duration: 20 minutes
Pass By: The Stanley Hotel, 333 E Wonderview Ave, Estes Park, CO 80517, USA
Views of the iconic Stanley Hotel
Stop At: Rocky Mountain National Park, Rocky Mountain National Park, Colorado
Enjoy multiple stops within the park
Duration: 4 hours
Stop At: Trail Ridge Road, Rocky Mountain National Park, CO
Summer- Drive up to highest point
Winter- Weather permitting, drive up as far as Many Curves Road
Duration: 1 hour
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: 1: Denver, Denver, Colorado
2: Boulder, CO, USA
- Duration: 8 hours (Approx.)
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- Sandwich **LUNCH** - This tour comes with choice of a turkey or vegetarian sandwich. Please include your preference as well as any dietary restrictions in the Special Requirements field during checkout.
- National Park fees
- Water Refill
- Professional driver/guide
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- **LUNCH INCLUDED** - Please include any dietary restrictions in the Special Requirements field during checkout.
- Upscale transportation
- Smaller groups, no big bus
- Minimum age is 8 years
- Local expert guide
- Subject to weather conditions. If canceled due to unsafe weather conditions, an alternative date or full refund will be offered
- Last minute bookings: Please call us in the morning if tours booked less than 12 hours prior to departure
- If the weather is too bad or if it is too dangerous to drive some of the scenic roads, the guide will change the tour route
- Please advise at the time of booking which pick up location is preferred
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
Average 4.79 out of 5 stars based on 142 verified reviews from Cool Destinations and TripAdvisor.
We had an awesome time on this guided tour of the Rocky Mountain National Park! We were fortunate enough to tour on a clear day, and we were treated to gorgeous views of both the mountains and wildlife. On top of that, our guide, Susie Watson, was fun, knowledgeable, and engaging. We would recommend the Discover Rocky Mountain National Park trip, or any tour with Susie, to anyone interested in a great tour of the Rockies!
Jed was really wonderful and had knowledge of literally EVERYTHING related to the park and the Denver area. You can tell he really just loves what he does. We happened to be on a tour the day after the first snow fall, so the scenery was just beautiful with snow dusting and the fall color in the park. There was a lot of stops and maybe more people that we anticipated (16?), but it was well worth it all. We also really enjoyed the lunch in the parks one restaurant area with a turkey sandwich and soup! It was a pleasant surprise from what we thought would be a wrapped turkey sandwich tossed our way.
Jake was an awesome guide. The Rocky Mountains were awe inspiring. Great tour of the sights and wildlife!
Kyle was an awesome tour guide. He had a lot of good information, was very kind and helpful. I would take another tour with him if I ever get to Colorado again.
The entire experience was great, starting with the location for pick and drop off (DUS). Jed, our tour guide, was exceptionally knowledgeable and informative both about our trip to and from the park regarding the history of and happenings in the city/towns/communities we traveled through to get there, as well as what to know about the park and what to look for. For an excursion to try and experience the park in one day, this was great way to do it. I highly recommend the tour, and Jed, our tour guide was, again, exceptional.
Still have questions?
We’re here to help. Call (800) 814-2665 to speak with a Destination Specialist.
Product code: COOL-8950P6