Are you interested in?
Sorting, ranking, and search results
Panama City Sunset E-Bike Adventure
Take a ride with the gang out to historic St. Andrews as the sun sets to experience this one-of-a-kind adventure on e-bikes. This picturesque town has incredible views of St. Andrews Bay where dolphins and manatees are sometimes spotted swimming and it was once known as a safe-haven for pirates! This is an experience you'll be telling all your friends about and they will love the pictures you'll take for your Instagram.
We keep our adventures exciting and unique which means no two rides are the same! Our Road Captains will make sure you get to see some of the best points of interest in Panama City and historic St. Andrews. Be sure to bring your smartphone or camera to capture all the memories!
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Panama City, Panama City, Florida
Experience the culture, history, and an epic sunset on the electric minibike adventure that takes you to historic St. Andrews and back to Panama City.
Pass By: St. Andrews Waterfront Farmers Market, 1201 Beck Ave, Panama City, FL 32401-1458
The Market began as a community activity in 2004 at the St. Andrews Marina under a modest circus tent with a handful of vendors led by the aspirations of the St. Andrews community. Named the St. Andrews Waterfront Farmers Market, it started as a commerce development tool with a goal of improving the economic health of St. Andrews by providing a place for merchants to sell their products directly to the consumer, provide a quality activity center for the community, and opportunities to incubate small businesses. During the fall of 2010, a group of passionate volunteers took the market on as a challenge and the market grew exponentially. The St. Andrews Waterfront Partnership made an agreement with Waterfront Market, Inc., in June 2011 who then assumed responsibility for the market operations under this agreement. In September 2011, the market outgrew the marina and expanded to the lovely boardwalks of the Yacht Basin.
Pass By: Floriopolis, 1131 Beck Ave, Panama City, FL 32401-1469
Officially opened on Jan. 18, 2014, Floriopolis is a non-profit community arts center, encompassing a market, studio space, gallery and public art courtyard. Classes, performances and workshops are regularly scheduled at the venue, and the market displays the work of more than 100 local artists, including pottery, sculpture, jewelry, painting, literature, photography and more.
Pass By: The Panama City Publishing Company Museum & Visitor Center, 1134 Beck Ave, Panama City, FL 32401-1457
George Mortimer West, a writer, promoter, economist, horticulturist, publisher, and entrepreneur, is credited as the founding father of Panama City, developing it into an economically viable city and port on the shores of St. Andrews Bay. He built the Panama City Publishing Company building in 1920, in the heart of historic St. Andrews. The building served as the home of Panama City’s first newspapers, including the St. Andrews Buoy, the Panama City Pilot, the St. Andrews Bay News and Lynn Haven Free Press.
Stop At: Oaks by the Bay Park, 2510 W 10th St Corner of 10th & 9th Streets, Panama City, FL 32401-1407
Oaks by the Bay Park, located at the south end of Beck Avenue in the St. Andrews area of Panama City, is the newest addition to the city's waterfront parks. This 5-acre park is located on beautiful St. Andrews Bay. It is shaded from the sun by majestic oak trees and is home to a very unique and perhaps the world's only 4-headed palm tree. The park also has a boardwalk to the bay, a gazebo, and an observation platform with benches for those who like to watch the sailboats pass by.
Duration: 5 minutes
Stop At: The Shrimp Boat Restaurant, 1201 Beck Ave, Panama City, FL 32401, USA
For over 65 years, The Shrimp Boat Restaurant has offered casual waterfront dining in Panama City with a reputation for serving the best seafood straight from the local waters.
Duration: 5 minutes
Stop At: St Andrews Marina, 3151 W 10th St, Panama City, FL 32401, USA
Conveniently located in Historic St Andrews where a short walk will lead you to Coffee Shops, Famous Seafood Restaurants, Raw Bars, Live Music, and Oaks by the Bay. St Andrews Marina is a recreational marina that embraces it's Working Waterfront heritage.
Duration: 5 minutes
Pass By: Saint Andrew Bay, Florida, USA
Wild dolphin are commonly seen in the waters of St. Andrew Bay; they are easily spotted when the waters are smooth in the mornings. In shallower waters, St. Andrew Bay is known for vast schools of mullet, redfish and speckled trout. Occasionally a manatee is spotted in the bay as well.
Pass By: Native Spirit Museum & Gallery, 1101 Beck Ave, Panama City, FL 32401, USA
The museum is free to the public and showcases Pre-Columbian shell, bone, stone and clay artifacts from the local and surrounding areas. The Gallery features Native American and Native American-styled artwork from around the country.
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Detailed check-in instructions - including the address and parking information if applicable - will be included in your final confirmation email.
- Duration: 2 hours (Approx.)
- Departure Time: null
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- Use of e-bike
- Use of helmet
- Bottled water
- Road Captain (Tour Guide)
- Snacks - Food and drink not included
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- Children must be at least 48” tall to ride as a passenger, operators must have an inseam of at least 21 inches to drive our e-bike.
- Must be at least 14 years of age to operate our e-bike, parent/guardian must be available to sign waivers for all riders under the age of 18, riders under the age of 16 must have a parent/guardian present with a ticket and riding on our adventure.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Still have questions?
We’re here to help. Call Us, Text Us, or Live Chat to speak with a Cool Destin specialist!
Product code: C-57338P11
Similar Tours & Activities
Customers Who Bought This Tour Also Bought
Original Cruisin' Tikis 3hr Crab Island Sandbar Adventure
Dolphin-Watching Speedboat Cruise in Destin Harbor
Hydrojet Dolphin Cruise