Are you interested in?
Full-Day Nearshore Gulf State Waters Fishing
Captain Rob Hansill is a Florida native and U.S. Marine (retired). He is the father of two sons and lives in Niceville with his wife of 25 years. Rob holds a Masters endorsement on his Merchant Mariner Credential, Title 46 U.S. Code, and is certified by The United States Coast Guard National Maritime Center.
Captain Rob’s passion is to help people find their joy and manage grief. One day on the water can break a cycle of sadness. Families touched by tragedy, cancer-survivors, and combat veterans have priority. Purple Heart recipients and Wounded Warriors fish for free (Please call ahead for coordination).
All are welcome for a day “at EASE”.
L4K Charters provides an amazing near-shore fishing experience on the Gulf of Mexico. Captain Rob can accommodate up to four anglers and one non-angler. Each trip is customized to the angler’s ability and desired experience. Anglers will target Cobia, Spanish Mackerel, Red Snapper, King Mackerel, Mahi Mahi, Triggerfish, Pompano, all varieties of Grouper, and many more. This Private, Full-Day trip leaves the Destin Pass and remains in State waters (<7 mile). Each angler is outfitted with medium to heavy tackle, bait, and professional instruction. We use only the best Penn rods and reels. Each fish will be handled gently for photos and release. Some species may be kept depending on the season.
Anglers enjoy a smooth ride, comfortable seating, shade, and a private head (toilet). Launched in 2017, “at EASE” is a pristine 22’ center-console built by Sea Hunt and powered by Yamaha 200hp. She is the perfect vessel for families with children, first-time anglers, as well as hard-core fishermen. Fishing license, equipment, and bait are included. Guests only need to bring drinks and snacks.
• Destin Harbor Boardwalk, FL 32541
• Destin Harbor, FL 32541-7391
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Detailed check-in instructions - including the address and parking information if applicable - will be included in your final confirmation email.
- Duration: 6 hours (Approx.)
- Departure Time: 07:00 AM
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- Use of Fishing Gear and Bait
- Fishing License
- Fish Cleaning and Packaging
- Alcoholic Beverages - Safety is paramount: Alcohol, Illegal Drugs, and Smoking are prohibited. Guests must be completely sober prior to boarding the vessel.
- Bottled water - Guests need to bring their own water and non-alcoholic beverages in a small, soft-sided cooler.
- Snacks - Due to dietary restrictions and allergy risks, guest need to bring appropriate snacks or meals in a small cooler.
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children 3-years and older are welcome. They must wear a Coast Guard Approved live jacket at all times.
- Guests prone to sea-sickness should take necessary precautions prior to boarding the vessel.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Captain Rob will host guests in the safest way possible. Your safety and health is paramount. Semper Fi!
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Still have questions?
We’re here to help. Call Us, Text Us, or Live Chat to speak with a Cool Destin specialist!
Product code: C-165335P4
Similar Tours & Activities
Customers Who Bought This Tour Also Bought
Original Cruisin' Tikis 3hr Crab Island Sandbar Adventure
Dolphin-Watching Speedboat Cruise in Destin Harbor
Hydrojet Dolphin Cruise