2 Hour Kids Fishing Charter
This 2-hour trip is perfect for first-time anglers and kids who may not be up for a full day on the water. Memory Maker trips are short runs for quick catches. You'll target Trout, Sheepshead, Redfish, and Ladyfish within minutes of the dock. Bring your snacks and drinks.
Reel Runners" gear every trip to the family or individuals on board, ensuring the best experience is always provided! You’ll join Captain Joshua Regans, a passionate angler who grew up fishing the Choctawhatchee Bay. Whether you’re hoping to break a personal record, teach your kids how to fish, or just to enjoy the waters, you’re bound to have a good time!
Capt. Joshua specializes in inshore and bay fishing and your main targets are Redfish and Spotted Seatrout. That’s not all though, there’s plenty of Red Snapper, Tarpon, Sheepshead, Flounder, Black Drum, and Bluefish to go after, depending on seasonality.
All of your gear and bait awaits on board and Capt. Joshua also brings along bottled water and snacks you can help yourself to. At the end of the trip, he’s happy to clean and fillet your catch for easy transport home. Feel free to bring any other refreshments you’d like and don’t forget the sunscreen!.
- Reservations are REQUIRED for all bookings
- Book Your Package On-Line and Receive Your Confirmation
- Departure point: Detailed check-in instructions - including the address and parking information if applicable - will be included in your final confirmation email.
- Duration: 2 hours (Approx.)
- Return Details: Returns to original departure point
- All of your gear and bait awaits on board and Capt. Joshua also brings along bottled water and snacks you can help yourself to. Free fishing cleaning service is also provided.
- Bottled water
What To Bring
- Confirmation Voucher (printed or mobile)
- Any required or suggested items listed on your confirmation email.
- A Smile!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Still have questions?
Similar Tours & Activities